on line ticket purchases

dreaming

Mouseketeer
we will be going to seaworld for a day during our christmas trip. the day will be sometime between 12/21 and 12/28, but i'm not sure which date. if i take advantage of the 30 day advanced discount of 20% do i have to specify which day i will be there or will it just have to be 30 days or more from the date i print the ticket? also, does the 30 days advanced purchase with the 20% discount include a second day free or is that just good for the 10% on line purchase offer???? THANKS! :D

I just purchased my sea world tickets on line. I got the 20% off. It is only good 30 days or after and yes it comes with a 2nd day free, which I didn't know, but does state on bottom of ticket. I think its a good deal. Just hoping the e-ticket works well in machine. Hope this helps. PS: No expiration date on it, so can use it whenever after the 30 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter