On board activities - full?

MichelleCanada

DIS Veteran
We are taking our 2nd DCL cruise. We were able to book activities as of midnight last night. I went to add something else today and there are NO on board activities available for any day. Do they hold some back for the next round of people checking in?

I had the same issue and called in. Apparently there is some sort of bug. After a bit of testing on her end, the DCL rep I talked to was able to remove the "special request code" (I'm B2B with the WBTA and she thought this was where the bug was happening). After that she waited online with me while I added port adventures and then put the "code" back on. She said I won't be able to add or change anything until they get it fixed. Hopefully in a couple of days. If you don't want to wait, give them a call and ask about temporarily taking the code off to let you make the changes.

I had the same issue and called in. Apparently there is some sort of bug. After a bit of testing on her end, the DCL rep I talked to was able to remove the "special request code" (I'm B2B with the WBTA and she thought this was where the bug was happening). After that she waited online with me while I added port adventures and then put the "code" back on. She said I won't be able to add or change anything until they get it fixed. Hopefully in a couple of days. If you don't want to wait, give them a call and ask about temporarily taking the code off to let you make the changes.

Thank you! I will wait a couple of days as the change we wanted to make is not a big deal. Nice to know that someone else was having issues....

We are taking our 2nd DCL cruise. We were able to book activities as of midnight last night. I went to add something else today and there are NO on board activities available for any day. Do they hold some back for the next round of people checking in?
That isn't normal and is likely a tech issue.

yes, it appears to be an IT bug of some sort. (I used to be in IT myself a few years back) This was a DCL"website" rep I was talking to and it took her testing and me logging off and on several times for her to get an idea that it might be an issue with this special request code. I imagine they'll have it fixed soon.

looks like they've gotten it fixed then. I deleted cookies, cleared cache, changed browsers, etc several times with the rep and nothing worked, including her actually trying to add an excursion on her system! that's when she did a trouble ticket and set me up to add the excursions while she was on the line.

looks like they've gotten it fixed then. I deleted cookies, cleared cache, changed browsers, etc several times with the rep and nothing worked, including her actually trying to add an excursion on her system! that's when she did a trouble ticket and set me up to add the excursions while she was on the line.

That must have been frustrating! The person I was talking to was very willing to help me book anything I wanted - but by fixing the problem I could browse the activities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter