• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

omg just back from Disney i am in love with that place!!!!!

cricket1997

Earning My Ears
Thanks everyone for your help with picking my adrs for my trip! My husband and I had a real good time. Below are my honest opinons on the meals we had.

Wolfgang Puck Cafe (dinner) Excellent meal! Got there for my adr and was seated with little wait. I had the calamiri (sp?) and my husband got the spring rolls for an appitizer. Both were very good and had a nice kick to them. We both had the filet for a entree which was really good. Chocolate fondue and trimisu for dessert. We gave Wolfgang's Cafe 2 thumbs up! Someone had mentioned on here it was like a Friday's, and that is not the case. All the food is really different and spiced up with a kick. We both really enjoyed the food and the service was good as well.

Chef Mickey's (dinner) This was my adr that I was most worried about, because of all the comments on here. For a buffet it wasn't to bad. there was a lot to choose from and they kept restocking with fresh food. ( I was lucky enough to be fixing my plate when they put out a fresh chicken potpie and penne pasta.) Seating for this meal was slow. Got there at 8 for my adr and was not seated for about 30 minutes. Characters were slow getting to the tables, because they were so busy, but we did get pictures with all of them. We had alot of fun with Donald up front on our way out. He was mad at us for wearing mickey shirts and wouldn't shake our hands. My husband told donald he was going to go duck hunting and donald gave him a playful slap. I goosed donald him on they way out by pulling his tail lol! This meal wasn't bad at all, so don't be afraid to try it. I wanted to expeirence a character meal, but I probably won't do another one until I have kids.

Prime Time Cafe (MGM dinner) Are ADR was for 6:25 and we were not seated until 7. They were very busy and they were turning away walk ins. We were seated at one of the cool booths with a tv. For an appitizer I had the onion rings my husband got the fried cheese. I didn't care for the fried cheese, but the onion rings were real good. I had the Fried Chicken and my husband had the meat loaf both pretty good. PB and J milkshakes for dessert which were real good, but we were to full to really enjoy it. Our "Auntie" wasn't really into characer until the end of our meal. I was really looking forward to this and was a little bummed, but she pulled through at the end. My husband didn't finish his green beans and she brought them back out with whip cream for his dessert. I got a shame shame shame for not finishing my greens.

Alfredo's (Epcot World Show Case dinner) We arrived a little late for this ADR, but was seated a few minutes ater arriving. Ordered the alfredo for an appitizer which was really good. I got the shrimp pasta and my husband got the lasagna as an entree and it tasted horrible. The shrimp was not at all fresh tasting and the sauce had a nasty spicy taste to it. My husband said the lasagna tasted like something out of a can. I took a few bites of mine and stopped it just wasn't good. For dessert I had the chocolate moose and my husband had trimisu that was pretty good. I walked out of there still hungry!

Le Chefs (Epcot World Show case Dinner) Arrived early for this Adr and was seated after are ADR time. I ordered French Onion soup which was really good. My husband got this pizza type ap. that looked like a meal itself. We both got the steak which was ok. I had asked for Mashed potatos instead of fries which was a big mistake since the potatos tasted like something out of a box. Dessert was real good. I had an apple type of dessert with carmel and icecream. My husband had the creme brulee that he said was real good.

Yachtmans Steak House (Yacht Club Resort) I can not say enough good things about this meal! It was the bomb! Best meal that whole week. I had the lobster bisque (so good!!!!!), the fliet was perfect, and the strawberry shortcake was awesome ! My husband got the salad, ribeye, and some type of chocolate cake for dessert. This is the one place we both want to go back to next trip. Don't miss out on this it is worth the 2 table service credits!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the great reviews :thumbsup2

Nice reviews, thanks! Yachtsman's Steakhouse is my favorite WDW restaurant. It is expensive, but DH and I shared an entree of lamb chops (which was quite large) and each got a salad and it was no more expensive than anywhere else. Glad you enjoyed!

Thanks for the reviews, glad you had such a great trip! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter