Olympus Stylus 800

DawnCt1

<font color=red>I had to wonder what "holiday" he
I am probably going to get the Olympus Stylus 800. Of course they come with starter kits, etc. Right now I have a Kodak Easy Share and I don't have a lot of stuff but I don't feel I need anymore with it. I have an extra 128 mb memory card and that's it. How much "stuff" do I actually need and is it worth getting those extra "kits". Thanks,

pyrxtc said:
Where are you buying it from. Only some stores have the kits. Some of the kits are worth it but some are not. If you like the stylus 800, you might llike this better...

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1189&fl=4

the kits that come with this at some places are worth it.

I am looking at ABE's of Maine. The total cost with the kit is $417. I like the Stylus 800 because it is weatherproof.

the last two kits would make sense from there. Also try (I HAVE REMOVED THIS LINK IT IS A SCAM SHOP. DO NOT BUY FROM THERE!) you ahve to call for their prices but it usually means they are below MFSR price and they are not legally allowed to publish it.

Thanks, I am checking out both of those sites.

missed the new post button, thought I hit it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter