Olelo Popcorn Fries Gone??

crazydad123

Earning My Ears
My sister-in-law just got back from Aulani, and we are heading there in two days. She says that the Olelo Room no longer serves the Popcorn Fries--a mixture of french fries with popcorn, green onions, wasabi oil, furikake, Kabayaki Kewpie Mayonnaise, and a mochi crunch. These are on of the best appetizers possible--TripAdvisor says so! We have been really looking forward to a leisurely dinner of appetizers outside at Aulani, and now one of the star players is missing?

My sister-in-law just got back from Aulani, and we are heading there in two days. She says that the Olelo Room no longer serves the Popcorn Fries--a mixture of french fries with popcorn, green onions, wasabi oil, furikake, Kabayaki Kewpie Mayonnaise, and a mochi crunch. These are on of the best appetizers possible--TripAdvisor says so! We have been really looking forward to a leisurely dinner of appetizers outside at Aulani, and now one of the star players is missing?
Would not hurt to ask if they could make that since it was something special that you were looking towards having when booking this trip. I have a family member who works at the Ama Ama and they said just ask the waiter and if they can make it happen, they'll give it a shot! Have a great trip!

No!!! Please report back, hopefully this is not correct (but sounds like you have a reputable source). Darn it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter