Old Uniforms?

GJM

DIS Veteran
My DH was Air Force, now he is Army Reserves. He has alot of new shirts and new uniforms that he can't use. Is there a place we can sell them or even donate them. I hate to throw them out.

Thank you

Does he have the new BDUs? I know my fiance's mess uniform is a hand me down. I would think they would just have to replace the name tape and stuff... Maybe ask around the base?

They are new, never worn. Plus he has a heavy winter jacket and a dress trench coat and some other things. We don't even live near a base to even ask. The blue dress shirts are still in the plastic.

My DH was Air Force, now he is Army Reserves. He has alot of new shirts and new uniforms that he can't use. Is there a place we can sell them or even donate them. I hate to throw them out.

Thank you

You might check to see if any of the local high schools have an AF JR ROTC program. You could donate them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter