Old Seafood Restaurant in Disney Springs

PrincessTracie

Earning My Ears
Me and my family went to WDW in 2007 I believe and we ate at a seafood restaurant (I remember ordering twin lobster tails as we had the free dining plan) but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the restaurant. I don't think it was Fulton's Crab House.. but I could be wrong. Was there any other seafood restaurants in Downtown Disney besides Fultons? I tried Google searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks!!!!

Probably Cap'n Jack's.
I don't do seafood but I loved the chicken pasta dish from there.
I loved that restaurant and hated to see it go.

I was thinking it may have been Capt. Jacks also. It was close to where Rainforest Cafe is and along the waterfront.

YES! Cap'n Jacks!!!! Thank you!!! For some reason I thought the Boathouse was it until I saw that it opened in 2015 and I knew that couldn't be the place. I wish they didn't close that restaurant! They had good food!!!

If you're still looking for Twin Lobster Tails Narcoossee's has it on their menu and it's very good.

YES! Cap'n Jacks!!!! Thank you!!! For some reason I thought the Boathouse was it until I saw that it opened in 2015 and I knew that couldn't be the place. I wish they didn't close that restaurant! They had good food!!!
We had great meals there our first two trips. The next 2 visits were so-so and we didn't go back before they closed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter