Old School Paper Tickets

PrincessWithABlaster

DIS Veteran
My family likes having tickets in a lanyard rather than in phones because not all of us have phones. I think if I choose the print at home option and they don't scan well (we've had that happen before), I can go to the ticket desk at RPR and they'll print me out the little credit card sized ones, right? Or we can print out the tickets, fold them to put in a lanyard and try it first?

My printers are old and sad so I probably shouldn't count on that. Does it matter to the RPR desk if they're print at home or electronic? They'll print them either way?

I would think so. They're basically a satellite ticket desk. The ticket desk printed my "print at home" tickets for me easily enough. I had an obnoxious full page printout so swapping to the little credit card size dealies was much nicer.
Perfect. That’s what I’m looking for. Thank you for your help, @CAPSLOCK.

Yeah I prefer to have the "old school" paper tickets.

Having the ticket on your phone is nice - and I use that for entering the park typically - but I want the paper ticket for thinks like lockers and the printer ones look off in the lanyard.

Also for HHN - the phone is a PITA - they still don't have the scanning for express down - lots of issues - so having paper was just easier.

My family likes having tickets in a lanyard rather than in phones because not all of us have phones. I think if I choose the print at home option and they don't scan well (we've had that happen before), I can go to the ticket desk at RPR and they'll print me out the little credit card sized ones, right? Or we can print out the tickets, fold them to put in a lanyard and try it first?
I think it’s much easier to have the credit size ticket in a lanyard rather than a folded up paper one. I never use my phone, lanyard is much more convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter