Old hopper ticket found

jsgrant5

Mouseketeer
I found 2 old 5 day park hopper tickets that were purchased but never redeemed. Wondering how I can redeem them for current tickets to the park. Thanks

I found 2 old 5 day park hopper tickets that were purchased but never redeemed. Wondering how I can redeem them for current tickets to the park. Thanks
Are they the old non-expiring tickets or did they already expire?

If they are expired, you can call or go to the windows to apply the paid value of the expired ticket to the price of a new ticket, of greater value than the expired ticket.

If you haven't used them friend, you just hit the lottery with 10 days of park hoppers! We used some old ones years ago. The gate told us they were no good. We went to GS and they WERE good and they gave us another free day for our troubles!

Fingers crossed!

If you haven't used them friend, you just hit the lottery with 10 days of park hoppers! We used some old ones years ago. The gate told us they were no good. We went to GS and they WERE good and they gave us another free day for our troubles!

Fingers crossed!

Yes, they will have to be taken to guest services in person (I believe), but they should be able to convert those to an equal ticket for today.

Fingers crossed!
They aren’t good at the gate because they don’t have any way to confirm that they are valid. But if they haven’t been used guest services should be able to convert them to a medium that can be read at the gate.

In general the value of what you paid for the tickets will be applied to the purchase of a new tickets. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be done any where but in person at the ticket boots.

In general the value of what you paid for the tickets will be applied to the purchase of a new tickets. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be done any where but in person at the ticket boots.

That depends though. On newer, expiring tickets, yes you get the value paid. For the older, non-expiring tickets, if they say they are 5-Day Park Hoppers, then you will get a 5-Day Park Hopper in exchange for them. Once converted to a new ticket though, they will have an expiration date and operate as such.

That depends though. On newer, expiring tickets, yes you get the value paid. For the older, non-expiring tickets, if they say they are 5-Day Park Hoppers, then you will get a 5-Day Park Hopper in exchange for them. Once converted to a new ticket though, they will have an expiration date and operate as such.
Did Disneyland hoppers ever not expire? As far back as I can remember they always expired 13-days after first use.

Never mind. Not sure what I was thinking here. We are talking an unused ticket.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest