• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW - which bldg for kids

JanaD

Mouseketeer
We are taking our first trip as DVC owners from 11/12-16 and taking our daughters, 6 and 3. Which buildings would be best for us? I would love to know if there is a building convenient to a pool, playground, bus stop and snacks (am I asking for everything or what!). We are getting a 2bdrm since grandma is coming with us. Any and all suggestions appreciated! :)

I would stay in the Turtle Pond area. they have great pool, playground for the kids and the bus stop is located near by. We started stayingin the turtle pond area when my chidren were three and four years old. We stay in the turtle pond area every year we go down. JP:pinkbounc :bounce: :p

We just stayed in Bldg. 63. Easy walk to Hanks, the main pool, Olivia's and the store. My girls love Hanks and all the activities and the main pool. We stayed in Bldg. 38 a few months back and had to get in the car to go to the main pool and Hanks. We didn't use the WDW transpotation because I didn't want to be bother with having to carry a stroller on the bus..........

put by the road. We just stayed in building 45 right by the road and heard buses what seemed like every 5 minutes for hours after we went to bed. It is also not close to a pool or Hank's.

We have 2 kids..6 and 3 and we love being close to the HH, Turtle Krawl, and the main pool. We always request 62, 63, 64 and they have never denied our request. I don't like being far away from the action!! Plus, if you are on the 3rd floor of those bldgs. you can see the Epcot fireworks really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter