OKW Pool?

C&Psmom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about the pool at OKW. Does it have a slide and how does it compare to other WDW resort pools. Thanks.

OKW has a main pool at the front of the resort and 3 other small pools located throughout the resort. (or is it 4?)

Anyway, the main pool does not have a slide. it is a large pool area, with a play ground/sand area for kids to play in.

If you're looking for a slide, suggest beach club for storm-along-bay, boardwalk and the new poly at the poly.

One of the 3 pools Peggy Sue mentions is really just about as nice as the main pool. It has snack bar, barbeque area, playground, shuffleboard, etc. The other two pools are "quiet pools". None of the pools have slides.

Turtle pond is the area of the pool with the snack bar. I like the smaller pools best because they are usually less busy and truely are "quiet pools".

I have forgotten, speaking of OKW pools. Do any of the 4 pools have "baby pools"? Thanks in advance. I have just plain forgot.

The "main" pool has a kiddie pool. I'm not sure about the Old Turtle Pond pool....it might.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter