OKW - Near HH or Not?

mrsgoose8

Mouseketeer
Hi all!
I would like to stay at OKW in a studio for a few nights prior to our AKV stay.

We would like either a first floor or a building with an elevator if at all possible... would it be best to request near HH or to use the not HH category?

We will have a car with us, and we will deal with the lugging up the stairs if we need to. (well, my hubby will. hahaha :))

I'm thinking near HH because that puts us near the pools also, right?
TIA!

Hi all!

We would like either a first floor or a building with an elevator if at all possible... would it be best to request near HH or to use the not HH category?

We will have a car with us, and we will deal with the lugging up the stairs if we need to. (well, my hubby will. hahaha :))

TIA!

First I would check if near HH is available for the dates you want, they go fast.

It would put you near the main pool. I believe the main pool has a closure coming up, not sure when you are going.

If you have a car, it's not a big deal not to be close. When I've stayed there, I always got a car and requested Turtle Pond Road, first floor, water view. It's a more quiet area. Only one time did we not get first floor

thank you for your help! you were right, the HH was booked for the nights we wanted-- I couldve switched things around but it was easier not too! :)

It's only 2 nights and we are pretty flexible. I was thinking the turtle area looked good also. :)

Hi all!

TIA!

I don't believe any of the buildings at OKW have elevators -- they are only two floors each.

I don't believe any of the buildings at OKW have elevators -- they are only two floors each.

There are three buildings that were added after the Commodore's House was demolished, 62, 63 and 64. They all have elevators and are usually reserved for medical needs.

There are some three story buildings, too, not just two story buildings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter