OK Since she didn't post it I will

That is our dually and probably was him. We hit exit 1 in GA at about noon. Hailey belongs to Scott and Patti, but I can't get them to come pick her up yet. I think they are stalling until she is about 18. :rolleyes1 Addie and I were behind the Sierra for the first part of 95 but I was starting to suffer from tunnel vision so I passed him. I can't believe you would cry about a little paper being left behind at your camper. Next time you will learn to lock your door. Oh, and I will have the dually with me at all times starting next trip. You need to pm your number. I only have Annies. Hi Scott!

That is our dually and probably was him. We hit exit 1 in GA at about noon. Hailey belongs to Scott and Patti, but I can't get them to come pick her up yet. I think they are stalling until she is about 18. :rolleyes1 Addie and I were behind the Sierra for the first part of 95 but I was starting to suffer from tunnel vision so I passed him. I can't believe you would cry about a little paper being left behind at your camper. Next time you will learn to lock your door. Oh, and I will have the dually with me at all times starting next trip. You need to pm your number. I only have Annies. Hi Scott!

I figured it was him. Were the kids ready to come back home? Annie really wanted to come back to see them. They can come to the LDGG. :lmao:

The kids were ready to come home but not ready to give it up if you know what I mean. I am not sure about LDGG yet. My oldest boy wants to go and since he managed 1 trip down all summer I may load him and a few of his friends up and head down that way.

The kids were ready to come home but not ready to give it up if you know what I mean. I am not sure about LDGG yet. My oldest boy wants to go and since he managed 1 trip down all summer I may load him and a few of his friends up and head down that way.

Maybe he will twist your arm. :rolleyes: as if you need it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter