ok... i'm dying to ask...about the Tag Fairy...

lilsonicfan

DIS Veteran
...does the Tag Fairy visit the Canadian boards? this is the one i seem to post at most often and as yet i am tag-free :( i know some of you guys have some great tags.... did you get them from other posts?

on an aside: does anyone want to let me be a stowaway in their luggage on their next trip to WDW? i will bring my own snacks for the trip and won't leave crumbs all over your suitcase :)

Do you know, lilsonicfan, I really am unsure whether the tag fairy visits here or not. And I don't know how often s/he changes your tag. But I DO know that you need to CLAP! CLAP! and CLAP!

luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif
luxhello.gif

Hope that helps!

Debbie is right, lilsonicfan, for some reason the tag fairies respond well to clapping (and I've heard, gifts of chocolate too! :)), but you might want to post your request on the Community Board. That seems to be the board they grace most frequently. ;) :)

Clap :bounce: Clap :Pinkbounc Clap :bounce: Clap :Pinkbounc Clap
Who knows where one gets their tag.
But I have you are more likely to get one on the Community board.
:smooth: :cool:

well thanks guys - perhaps i'll zoom over to there once in a while (there are SO many threads there, it's hard to keep up)

i do clap pretty often, but it's only with one hand :) heh...

I actually just got tagged, so keep your fingers crossed!!!

I have put requests all over to the other boards asking for the tag fairies to visit us here, but they don't seem to be able to get to the "Northern board"
I got my tag from the "TECH support" board.

I'm starting to believe that their pixie dust get frozen up here and doesn't work:p , "Please tag fairies it's summer, you won't get frozen now, PLEASE come and tag us, PLEASE"
Maybe we should start a thread on the CB- asking them to fly over here:confused:

That might be a good idea Wendy, maybe post a link to this thread. Don't forget to include the chocolate though....:) ;)

:( What does the tag fairy do?:confused:

cabmom,if you look under people's user names you will see colourful tags(little sentences or names that the tag fairies have put there)Mine have come from threads I have responded to(which I believe most of the tags come from)You never know when the tag fairies will strike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter