• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

O'hana at the Poly

lovmy2girls

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo
Good or Bad reviews ???? Are the specialty drinks included in the Price or are they extra??? Do you have one server where you tip or is it help yourself buffet??

We ate at Ohana for the first time on our last trip and it quickly became a must do for us.
First off the specialty drinks do cost extra, however they are well worth it. Id recomend a Lapu Lapu. ;)
Next it is not a buffet. The salad, bread and appetizers are served family style to your table by your "cousin". You can get all you care to eat. Then the meat is brought to your table on skewers. In the end you tip like a regular restaurant.
Hope you have as good of an experience as we did. :D

We loved OHana's! Price does not include specialty drinks or special desserts. I can not remember if it included soft drinks. It is not a buffet. The appetizers are served family style on a lazy susan at your table and then different staff come around to offer you turkey, pork, beef and shrimp. You do have a server to bring drinks, pineapple dessert and keep you happy. We tipped 15 to 20% on the total.

My DD(4) did not love it-only ate the green beans. We ordered her a child's meal of Mac & Cheese but she didn't like that either. But we are returning this year and I'll just order her some other kids meal. Her 3 year old brother loved it all including her Mac & Cheese. Her 1 year old sister loved the pineapple bread.

I went there last time we stayed at the Poly and we LOVED it!! I didn't even think of it for our August trip but now I want to go back there!!

Soft drinks are included in the price which is about $24/person. All alcoholic beverages are extra and average about $6. Dessert is fresh pineapple with caramel dipping sauce which is included in the price. There are other desserts available such as the "Beach Bomb" ( a giant snowcone in a child's sand pail), and these cost between $5 and $6.
Everything is "all you can eat" including the appetizers and pineapple, so don't be shy about asking for more. We love 'Ohana and already have a PS for our vacation in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter