oh my God! do you see what i see

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
now that was cool
24wks and counting

13 weeks for me, and I captured that close-up as the Magic was leaving the port, WOW!!! Will post here once it it approved in the DIS photo gallery.

I also captured the Magic going by two palms today.

Andy

thanks Andy

remember Im one of the cruisers who counted down 44wks then started over again at 50wks. So back down to 24wks is a good thing.

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
thanks Andy

remember Im one of the cruisers who counted down 44wks then started over again at 50wks. So back down to 24wks is a good thing.

Yep, I remember, KEEP THE FAITH, you'll make it this time!!!

Andy

thanks Andy
actually this gives me 24wks to loose 24lbs
Im gonna be dancing with my slinky black dress and snorkeling in my tankini - lol (ya right)

Here's the Magic leaving port on 5-24-03, talk about your close up photos, WOW!!!

Andy

P.S. When my DW does something, or says something, that is funny, I say, she has, "Pulled a Hazel!" Well, I showed her this photo and was telling her where the different decks were, and pointing out people standing on their verandahs. She then asked me, "Who stays in those yellow rooms?" I nearly fell off my chair, then I had to tell her, "They are the life boats hon." She started laughing so hard, she had to sit down on the floor!!!

62Magic_5-24-03_leaving_port-med.jpg

I wish we were back already. Trying to plan a trip for next year, but don't know if its going to be fessible. I sure hope I can cruise soon, I feel in love with the Disney wonder. I want to go back:(

Hey Andy~WOW what a cool picture!!!!!!

which is deck 7?? We're on the starboard side I believe, so our room is probably on the other side in this picture..

Actually the bottom of the lifeboats do look like they have "portholes" across the middle. LOL Hazel!!!!!

thanks, Jeanny :wave:

Originally posted by Jeanny
which is deck 7?? We're on the starboard side I believe, so our room is probably on the other side in this picture..

Jeanny,
The lifeboats sit at deck 5. Just above them are the verandah's for deck 6 rooms. Your deck 7 is right above 6.

:)
HTH

thanks Ohiominnie,

I spoke with Andy and he pointed out where deck 7 was above Hazel's lifeboats. :wave:

Thanks for your help. I couldn't remember if the lifeboats were on deck 5 or 6.

Jeanny :wave:

Originally posted by Jeanny
Hey Andy~WOW what a cool picture!!!!!!

Actually the bottom of the lifeboats do look like they have "portholes" across the middle. LOL Hazel!!!!!

thanks, Jeanny :wave:

We had 7562 on the Wonder. That is a great statroom. Have fun!

Thanks PiperG~

a few people have told me that's in a great section of the ship. I'm planning on using the stairs most of the time, so it doesn't matter to me how close we are to the elevators.... yeah, well, I say that now, ask me again in January!!! LOL

Jeanny :wave:

I really recommend using the stairs all the time if you can. Our Jan trip on the Magic was our first 7 day cruise. I was really suprised at how much I ate.

At first, I kept things under control. I tried not to over eat at dinner and only had a portion of the dessert. Of course, that resolution gave way very quickly, expecially at Palo. However, what really got me was the 24/7 room service. DH and I would sit out on the verandah until all hours while DS 6 slept. Mid-way into our cruise, we started ordering room service at midnight. yummmmm. . . .I can still taste the pizza.

Anyway, we combatted it the best we could by using stairs and walking/running around deck 4.

Sure wish I was going with you. . . . . . .:jester: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter