Oga's - What am I missing?

Take it from an adult daughter. We always wanna go with our parents. Maybe next time she will take you! I took my mom last year :)

I couldn't agree more.
Actually just was telling my boyfriend how envious I am of those that have family or parents to take with. Unfortunately mine have both passed but my late mom was my rock and why I love Disney so at times it hits especially hard. So whatever the future holds I'm sure it will be happy memories :)

I get to take my adult kid AND my mom :)-I’m very lucky and sure wish my dad was still with us, but it ain’t cheap.

I am not excited by Genie+ myself-but if you were there in 2017 it’s very similar to Maxpass and the same cost.

Take it from an adult daughter. We always wanna go with our parents. Maybe next time she will take you! I took my mom last year :)
Yes (although I'm probably a bit older than you)! I took my Mom for her 60th and it was a blast. Also, funny story...I was just at my parents house catsitting and stumbled upon my baby book. On my page of "firsts," my first vacation was a trip to Disneyland (I could tell my mom timed it just before my 3rd birthday, free admission for littles must have been a thing way back then too 🤣). Funny how my first vacation is still my favorite and I didn't even realize it! ♥️

I'm very confused. Are they big long tables of 12-20 people sort of thing? Or regular pub tables that seat 4-6 people and you are randomly assigned to a family dinner with strangers?
I think the tables seat up to six per side, and they usually put one group on each side. It didn’t bother me at all.

Standing tables are also shared but that’s more like standing at the bar.

You’re not missing anything. Before the penny pinchers gutted the plans, Oga’s was just the entranceway to what would have been a full restaurant with floor show. Tragic what we got in lieu of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter