Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is too funny.

Not SWW related, but SW related, I decided last minute to have a Star Wars bday dinner for my son with some family tomorrow night.

So far the meal is: Mini HAN burgers, Jabba the Hot dogs, Boba-Fettucini, and Vader Tater tots. Obviously the meal needs some fruit/veggies. I was thinking Obi-Wan (fruit) Kebobi's but was hoping for something else nutritions. Any ideas?

Also he's requsted cupcakes for dessert - I got SW things to go on top, but any fun name for them?

So I have the star wars jedi mickey dinner and star wars galactic breakfast so decided to do star wars themed disneybounding. I am almost done with my Han Solo outfit and just had to share..I am pretty excited considering I only started a week ago..

k2fdpf.jpg

Not SWW related, but SW related, I decided last minute to have a Star Wars bday dinner for my son with some family tomorrow night.

So far the meal is: Mini HAN burgers, Jabba the Hot dogs, Boba-Fettucini, and Vader Tater tots. Obviously the meal needs some fruit/veggies. I was thinking Obi-Wan (fruit) Kebobi's but was hoping for something else nutritions. Any ideas?

Also he's requsted cupcakes for dessert - I got SW things to go on top, but any fun name for them?
these are from the SW cook book
Chocolate Chewies (could be for chocolate cupcakes)
Wookie Pies and Wookie cookies
Clone Scones

The costumes everyone makes are the best part of being a fan at SWW. In 2011 I was standing in the SOTS line next to a girl who made her own, simple costume as a Stormtrooper's girlfriend. She made a t-shirt that said "I Kissed a Stormtrooper and I Liked It" She wore simple black skirt and her hair had a black bow on one side. She was the hit of the line, lots of people complemented her. Very simple but also very effective. Here are 2 fuzzy photos I took with an old camera phone. I never saw anyone else take this angle of the SW universe.

Attachments

• IMG_5855a Photo-0047 2011.jpg
    IMG_5855a Photo-0047 2011.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5855d Photo-0050 2011.jpg
    IMG_5855d Photo-0050 2011.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51
did anyone notice that the VIP line...407 9347973 changed there message mid morning today???????? it does not say starwars on the message.....so they are preparing for something prob tomorrow............

I've done Dagobah swamp stew, which was cream of spinach. Also do Tatooine Sand which is coucous or risotto. It's fun to make a lair of the Sarlac using a bundt cake, gummy worms, and a boba fett figurine. DO NOT BAKE THE FIGURINE...lesson learned.

Do you guys just randomly call the DINE line and VIP line to check stuff? This is cracking me up!! And I do hope they keep parade viewing-with 3 kids that was actually a perk (and unlimited mickey bars) to help us hold on til adult beverages at nite!

did anyone notice that the VIP line...407 9347973 changed there message mid morning today???????? it does not say starwars on the message.....so they are preparing for something prob tomorrow............
If they April Fools Prank SWW I will not be pleased. Like they blew up my death star not pleased or they decided we needed more Gungans not pleased. I will however expect an awesome announcement for my birthday sprinkles if it's affordable as well. I do not expect sprinkles.

Do you guys just randomly call the DINE line and VIP line to check stuff? This is cracking me up!! And I do hope they keep parade viewing-with 3 kids that was actually a perk (and unlimited mickey bars) to help us hold on til adult beverages at nite!
I do, I've been calling the DINE line for about 2 months now, maybe 3 to 4 times a week...is there something wrong with that? :rolleyes1 :D
And all this talk about food again...I want cake...this happened yesterday as well

So, do they have photopass photographers at the character meets like Darth, Chewie, etc.? And if so, are they still allowed to take pictures with my own camera if I hand it to them?

Hi, quick question. If we are only attending one weekend, will the same celebrities sign autographs every day that weekend or change day to day, really stressing my soon 60 day out fastpasses and which park which day, lol. Thanks!

The Dibb site is showing the Frozen Sing Along will be dark through at least June 14th... the closing appears to expand each day so do plan accordingly if you need to work the Sing Along into your schedule:
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

That makes younger ds very sad.

I wonder if Disney will someday resurrect wookie life day. After all if such an event had never been we wouldn't of met Boba Fett until he went after Han.
Don't mind me I am bored and my head is full of weird things Disney could announce.

Yes! Life Day would be fun

So I have the star wars jedi mickey dinner and star wars galactic breakfast so decided to do star wars themed disneybounding. I am almost done with my Han Solo outfit and just had to share..I am pretty excited considering I only started a week ago..

k2fdpf.jpg

Nice. If it's hot you might want to use a white short sleeve t-shirt?

these are from the SW cook book
Chocolate Chewies (could be for chocolate cupcakes)
Wookie Pies and Wookie cookies
Clone Scones

Yoda soda is in one of my son's cook books. We altered the recipe and used Sprite with a little scoop of lime sherbet.

I got three done last year, Carbonite, storm trooper and x-wing pilot..

Carbonite is brilliant, looks like me.
X-Wing pilot is good but not quite as accurate as carbonite
Storm Trooper is not so good, dont like it and doesnt look like me

Not a fan of the Carbonite, though. I was thinking of getting the Storm Trooper, but I guess you'd suggest X-wing pilot over that? I'm also considering the new Jedi one. Is there anything else about the Storm Trooper one you didn't like besides that it didn't look like you?

Hi, quick question. If we are only attending one weekend, will the same celebrities sign autographs every day that weekend or change day to day, really stressing my soon 60 day out fastpasses and which park which day, lol. Thanks!
same celebrities for a weekend and they sign everyday. Since you can only get one celeb a day many people just line up everyday to be able to get most of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter