**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

what about the party would sway you to go or not to go.
My overall plan is to go to the show, just at the moment undecided as to whether to pop for the party. I have a MK dessert party booked already as well as a Hoop Dee Doo. I'm sure I will most likely do the party here also.

I read on another thread that they were not refillable,
I read on a 'popcorn bucket' thread a bit ago that it is not refillable, but on this thread here, several pages back, Angi said it was. https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-launch-bay-jt.3439569/page-755#post-57886246

I followed up with the 'any park' question.

My overall plan is to go to the show, just at the moment undecided as to whether to pop for the party. I have a MK dessert party booked already as well as a Hoop Dee Doo. I'm sure I will most likely do the party here also..
Wow, dessert party and the Hoop, where will you put it all? Post when you plan to do the SW party.

I've been looking at August. They have availability up to August 15th. Seems like they add one day at a time. Though no new dates for about the past 3 days now. I'm looking at the 19th. Not sure I will pull the trigger if/when it becomes available.
dates for the dessert party have been released through Sept. 30th. If it's not showing availability it's because it's sold out

dates for the dessert party have been released through Sept. 30th. If it's not showing availability it's because it's sold out
Thanks Yulady. I guess I will just have to keep searching closer to my date, looking for cancellations. What is the cancellation window, 24 hours or more?

Yeah, we have the tour booked for Aug 23rd so there is defiantly party. As said must be sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter