**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Ive got dessert party tickets for May and curious if that would be a good time to meet BB8?

W're Premier Disney Visa holders and planned on using the card to meet Chewie but wasn't sure if the card would work for BB8 as well?
Disney Chase will get you a meet with Kylo from 11am to 4pm, not Chewie. I would try and do BB8 and Chewie before the party. Yesterday his line was at about 20 to 30 minutes without any advertisement, he wasn't on the times guide or MDE. Once they put him on he will be very popular

I have been stalking the MDE website looking for Dessert Party dates in September. Does anyone have any clue how far in advance Disney will open up those dates (so I can stop obsessively checking the site) ? This is the last thing that I really need/want to book for our trip, other than our Fastpass selections.....

I have been stalking the MDE website looking for Dessert Party dates in September. Does anyone have any clue how far in advance Disney will open up those dates (so I can stop obsessively checking the site) ? This is the last thing that I really need/want to book for our trip, other than our Fastpass selections.....
page one post 11 will show you how often they have been updating the calendar. The last update came about a week ago and opened until July 31st

Join the very large club :hourglass :surfweb:. It was about six weeks for May, but I feel they are releasing them sooner for the summer. I watch this thread, there will be a lot of action when they are released.

I just tried to call on the tour again and was told they are doing some "Magical Updates updates to the system". I don't call in often, so is this normal, are things down, or are new dates being loaded into the system...any insight? Also, since the desert parties are definitely loaded and bookable, are the tours actually sold out or just not bookable yet for June? I know, I know, lots of questions and impatience! :badpc: My 60 days is coming up next Monday and I just want to have a plan in place so I have some idea of what to FP or not. Thanks for all of your help!

Has anyone had success in trading with a Jawa lately? I looked back a few pages and didn't see an answer. :)
they are trading but it's completely up to the Jawas to do so.

I just tried to call on the tour again and was told they are doing some "Magical Updates updates to the system". I don't call in often, so is this normal, are things down, or are new dates being loaded into the system...any insight? Also, since the desert parties are definitely loaded and bookable, are the tours actually sold out or just not bookable yet for June? I know, I know, lots of questions and impatience! :badpc: My 60 days is coming up next Monday and I just want to have a plan in place so I have some idea of what to FP or not. Thanks for all of your help!
I would keep calling, I called about a month ago for the Caring for Giants tour and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes got the same "magical updates to the system" spiel

I would keep calling, I called about a month ago for the Caring for Giants tour and after waiting on the phone for 45 minutes got the same "magical updates to the system" spiel
We're doing that this trip!!! BABY ELEPHANT!!!

Thank you for the update! I was giving it another day or two before I called. I'm looking for July but they told me June has to load first.

Just called on the tours for June again and this time the CM confirmed they have not yet been loaded into the system. She thought in the next couple of days, but I'm pretty sure they always say that, so I'll keep trying. Thanks!

For people coming to Galactic Nights, magic shots will include K2SO, Stormtroopers and Vader
Any chance of any of those magic shots being offered after Galactic Nights? That would be something they could definitely add to the tour if they were looking to put some cheap and easy bonuses on there!

So jealous of Galactic Nights goers-but I will be so happy to see the videos and pics!

DH has told me more than once that my planning on our upcoming trip stinks- too late for Galactic Nights and too early for Pandora and Volcano Bay.

Oh well, I will live vicariously through the Dis and youtube....and there's always next trip!

Can anyone confirm if the tour has 20 or 40 spots? We keep getting conflicting info from CMs...

So jealous of Galactic Nights goers-but I will be so happy to see the videos and pics!

DH has told me more than once that my planning on our upcoming trip stinks- too late for Galactic Nights and too early for Pandora and Volcano Bay.

Oh well, I will live vicariously through the Dis and youtube....and there's always next trip!

Feels your pain but I have no one to blame but myself, to late for Galactic NIght's and too early for Pandora. That's ok, I will be there for SW Land opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter