***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

Hmmm. It says will email me when processed for my Jollywood Nights tickets, but I got my MVMCP confirmed. But I can see both were charged on my credit card. Which I shouldn't have looked at because 4 tickets = yikes!!! 😂
I’ve been seeing posts in different Facebook groups about tickets showing up as “pending”. I wonder if the website is just getting bogged down?

I’ve been seeing posts in different Facebook groups about tickets showing up as “pending”. I wonder if the website is just getting bogged down?

I'm assuming they will process eventually. Probably just too many at one time. If they don't show up tomorrow I'll call. I mean, they charged my card so they will have to honor them.

Confirmed our tickets to MVMCP on December 5! I should not have looked at the Canadian-dollar total on my credit card…sigh.

Excited to try the party for the first time!
Same here! All cc transactions pop up on my phone as soon as they happen, so I had not choice but to see the ridiculous conversion. Yikes… hoping for a Canadian ticket deal to ease the pain lol

Hello! Can you add my dates to the list?
We are staying at Animal kingdom lodge (kidani) Dec 4-12! It’ll be my kids’ 1st time to Disney!

Question(s) for everyone:
What day of the week are you picking for your Hollywood Studios day and why?

We are staying at Animal kingdom lodge (kidani) Dec 4-12! It’ll be my kids’ 1st time to Disney!

We'll be there Sunday Dec 8 for the party. (It was the only Jollywood Studios party day during our trip)

Welcome! Added to list!

Our Studios day will probably be the day we do Jollywood Nights since we will probably get a lot done and then I think the Monday we will go back again just on a normal night.

I’m thinking of changing flights and adding a Jollywood night 12/21 after this video. I’m hesitating because it’s the last Jollywood night. Currently our flight arrives at 5 pm and guests can enter around 6:30 pm (7 pm officially). 5 of us with luggage and stroller probably can’t make it to the party by 7 pm.

Just read a comment on Tim Tracker’s video on Jollywood nights-The Skyliner and boats close around 9 pm on Jollywood nights? Hopefully that was due to rain or something. They usually run for an hour after an event ends from what I understand. Kevin Heimbach’s video is giving me anxiety

Just read a comment on Tim Tracker’s video on Jollywood nights-The Skyliner and boats close around 9 pm on Jollywood nights? Hopefully that was due to rain or something. They usually run for an hour after an event ends from what I understand. Kevin Heimbach’s video is giving me anxiety

We went to an After-Hours at DHS and the boats were not running to Epcot hotels. We had to walk or take a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest