*** Official November 2024 thread ***

I couldn’t believe how easy it was to get everything we wanted for Dining!

I got up at 5am selected all the restaurants that we wanted, at all the times that we wanted too! Then I checked everything at 9am and the availability was still there…that’s ok tho as we just wanted to make sure😂🤣

I posted in the November cancelation thread I have 2 BBBs on the 2/3 if your looking please check that thread or DM me.

This may sound weird but….I am not going in November😕 my son’s 21st bday is 11/26. If anyone will be staying around MK, or going to MK on the 25th -27th and want to make a CP CM happy with a happy birthday shout out, PM me. (Not weird at all right?)

When I saw the headlines about Premier Pass I thought maybe we'd splurge for a day or 2. Then I saw the price. Never mind!!

When I saw the headlines about Premier Pass I thought maybe we'd splurge for a day or 2. Then I saw the price. Never mind!!

Same here. I considered it for a brief moment before DH said ‘are you out of your mind!’.
Two days of it for our group of 7 and we might as well book a VIP! But I won’t lie I did do the math and consider it, we have a very short trip

My wife and I leave a week from Saturday. First time ever offsite for us (we had points to use at a Vistana property). We're just doing three days in the parks (Sunday to Tuesday / Wednesday) as this is part of a longer trip to the area. It's sort of a combination anniversary / retirement trip. My wife is retiring from her firm at the end of the year and they having a retiring partner gala (black tie and all) at their training center in Lake Nona Wednesday through Friday that week. Then we're spending the weekend in Cocoa Beach before I fly home (my wife has to go back to the training center for a few days more that Sunday).

Haven't done a lot of planning yet - we're going to Wine Bar George on Saturday night, but not planning a lot of other sit down meals. I figure we'll end up at Food and Wine a lot on the trip. :)

My wife and I leave a week from Saturday. First time ever offsite for us (we had points to use at a Vistana property). We're just doing three days in the parks (Sunday to Tuesday / Wednesday) as this is part of a longer trip to the area. It's sort of a combination anniversary / retirement trip. My wife is retiring from her firm at the end of the year and they having a retiring partner gala (black tie and all) at their training center in Lake Nona Wednesday through Friday that week. Then we're spending the weekend in Cocoa Beach before I fly home (my wife has to go back to the training center for a few days more that Sunday).

Haven't done a lot of planning yet - we're going to Wine Bar George on Saturday night, but not planning a lot of other sit down meals. I figure we'll end up at Food and Wine a lot on the trip. :)
That week will be super crowded. Be prepared for Main Street to be at a standstill for 15 mins post fireworks. Schools are out starting Nov 2 (Jersey week). It caught us off guard last year.

We just booked Copper Creek (DVC) for Thanksgiving week, 11/23 - 11/29. It's our favorite time to come to WDW, I can't wait! We went to Aulani and on a cruise this year and I'm more than ready to be back in the parks.
We are staying at Boulder Ridge DVC for the first time (11/12 -17). I hear that Wilderness Lodge is beautiful for the holidays

That week will be super crowded. Be prepared for Main Street to be at a standstill for 15 mins post fireworks. Schools are out starting Nov 2 (Jersey week). It caught us off guard last year.
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, we didn't really have much choice on our timing, but we'll make the best of it. Trying to work out a touring strategy now. :)

We are staying at Boulder Ridge DVC for the first time (11/12 -17). I hear that Wilderness Lodge is beautiful for the holidays
It's hand's down my favorite place during the holidays. Fingers crossed for you that they get drawn early for decorating, it's magical. We chose to move our trip so we could try the Fort Wilderness Cabins and while I'm really excited about that, I'm going to miss WL.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, we didn't really have much choice on our timing, but we'll make the best of it. Trying to work out a touring strategy now. :)
You can still have a lot of fun regardless (we wouldn’t be back if we didn’t. Are you splurging for the premiere pass?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest