****Official May 2012 Thread**** ALMOST TIME TO LEAVE!!

:beach: Our countdown is finally over! We start the drive this evening as soon as we toss the bags in the SUV after I get home from work. Our goal is to be on the interstate by 6:00 p.m. We'll arrive at the Caribbean Beach Resort tomorrow night and will stay there for two nights. Then, we board the Disney Dream for 3 nights and finish up the trip with a seven day stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort. 5:00 o'clock can't get here soon enough!.

Maybe the boss will let you off early since you leaving for vacation!!! I always loved it when mine did that.

Have a safe trip :cool1:

Well we're back! Spent a week at fort wilderness tent camping. Wasn't to bad some rain but our tent held up. Unfortunately I got sick at the beginning of the trip so couldn't enjoy all that good food but by the end was feeling better. I hope to get started on my trip report soon. :goodvibes

I would love to read a camping tr. Glad your feeling better.

Maybe the boss will let you off early since you leaving for vacation!!! I always loved it when mine did that.

Have a safe trip :cool1:

Wouldn't you know that my boss who usually leaves every day about 3:30 or so is still here?! I know he's staying here just to makes sure I stay until 5:00. :furious:

Wouldn't you know that my boss who usually leaves every day about 3:30 or so is still here?! I know he's staying here just to makes sure I stay until 5:00. :furious:

that stinks!!! I wonder why some people are they way they are.

my boss asked me today if it was my last day before our trip.........we don't leave until Friday!!! he's the best person EVER!!

don't let this ruin your trip....by now you should be on the road, so fingers crossed that you have a safe and Super Fun Trip.

:banana::banana:

Work all day today and then tomorrow is packing and cleaning down the house and then Thursday afternoon we are GONE!!

I've been so busy I haven't even thought about it. It still doesn't seem real. :yay:

Today is hump day because Wednesday is my last day. I will be cleaning, relaxing, massage, mani/peti until Saturday am when we head to the airport. :banana:

Woo! Got my mani/pedi today, packing tonight, and our luggage is headed to Florida Thursday morning. Three more days of school, and we'll catch up with our suitcases!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We returned from a 3 night stay about 15 days ago and just found out yesterday that we are headed back TOMORROW!!! DH got an invite to the Disney Heroes Work Here Military Veteran's hiring expo at the Contemporary on Thursday, so we just booked a two night stay at the POR! :) We're leaving in the AM I am so excited to be heading back already! Now, I've just got to get our suitcases packed...:woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo:

We leave tomorrow afternoon to start the drive, we will be there by Friday evening!!! :banana:

Just sitting around trying to think of anything we forgot to pack!

2 DAYS for us as well !

We'll spend a couple days in the "Dark Side"....

Then MK On 5/27 !

Another mini commercial... Dismeet Wednesday 5/30 8pm outside Earl of Sandwich at DTD......

Have a magical visit !

Mary

Our luggage is packed and headed to WDW tomorrow!! We're on our way in a couple days!!!!! Soooooo ready!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter