***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

I'm going the end of March and can't change it so it is what it is. If we can get Navi' River, a FP for FoP and the safari ride it will be a great day for us on our Animal Kingdom day. Open to whatever on our Magic Kingdom day. We are taking our 3 year old so big coasters are not in the plans.

It is the little things... we are doing two AK days during our trip and I was just able to swap FPs on our first day from Navi to FoP. Hooray!!

Now to keep working on swapping the AS2 to SDD on our first HS day (also doing two of those) - this one is less critical since we are also doing EMM at TSL, but I will still keep trying.

I’m working on the same thing for our first HS day. Only I’m switching from TSM. Best of luck!

My fastpass day is tomorrow and this is the one I'm worried about because our AK day is 60+1 too. What times during the day was FOP available for? Were there still a variety of times available? Thanks!
We had AK for our 60+1 day and got FOP at 4pm. That was the earliest time available, logging on first thing.

My FP day is Monday so I have my fingers crossed since it looks like everyone is getting FoP FP's.

Thank god this trip is on the horizon, cause I am too depressed now!
Yep...DH was a very sad guy. I wasn't necessarily rooting for the Saints (I'm a Falcon's fan and the thought of the Saints winning the Super Bowl in Atlanta was a little nauseating) but I don't like him being down. And yes, let's hope Disney can cure the blues.

Well I am sitting here at work with no motivation to do actual work, SO I will post my plans AGAIN now that they are finalized. I really don't have anything to tweak. I went in to mess with FPs and found that I am actually pretty happy with them!

3/1--late arrival to MCO. Get to POP and sleep!

3/2--Hoping to arrive at MK by 10am to activate our APs. Our FPs are BTMRR --12;10, PP --1:15, 7DMT--2:25. Will ride whatever we can and snag whatever FPs we can before heading to HS at 5pm. We'll be eating at Baseline and meeting the Pixar characters before After Hours starts.

3/3--MK --first FP is at 10:20 for Mickey and Minnie, so we can sleep in a bit. Then we have BTMRR --11:40 and 7DMT--12:45. We'll ride what we can and then we have the dessert party that night. I'm REALLY hoping they extend the park hours this day.

3/4--AK all day. Hoping to arrive by 8am to take advantage of the EMH so we can ride NRJ. FP--FOTLK--9:30, Safaris--12:05pm, FoP --2:05. Rhino tour at 11am. We never spend the entire day there, but we hope the weather is great and we can do some exploring! Want to eat at Flametree!!

3/5--Epcot--Garden Grill 8am--FEA--9:15am, Figment (lol my kid insists on having this)--10:15, Spaceship Earth--11:40am- either head back to POP for DME or take a Lyft not sure!

I find short trips so much easier to plan!!!

Haha, I know the problem. I'm getting too excited for our trip. We're actually staying more than our first trip. It's also going to be my birthday on the 4th and I was able to snag a good California Grill ADR for firework viewing that night.

We decided to stay at the BWV again (27th-7th) and can't wait! Just put the last payment on the trip yesterday. We're all set!

My problem, I was just there last week, and it was sunny, and warm. Here I sit back home, 0 degrees, real feel -20. Yay. I need to move...

I have tweaked and changed a lot for our March trip. :o I am in the process of finishing up our final plans. Changed us to OKW for our last 2 nights in a 2 bdrm villa, but I am not 100% sure on this, still doing some checking around. The price was a better price than 2 rooms at AKL, with more room for all of us, and the kids want to hit DS, so that will be close. Still want to make sure it flows. :goodvibes

Well I am sitting here at work with no motivation to do actual work, SO I will post my plans AGAIN now that they are finalized. I really don't have anything to tweak. I went in to mess with FPs and found that I am actually pretty happy with them!

Ha! I agree, it really is hard to get through this part. I don’t like the time of SDD on our 1st HS day so that is the only tweaking needed. Hope it works out but I won’t hold my breath. Lol.

I am the service manager for a new Ag-Pro store and we are trying to set everything up for our grand opening in a week. I am wide open!! FP day is Monday!!

We got a good bit of what we like. river journey over flight this time, so rope drop for that. Really hoping we get the same weather as last year.

Forecast is for snow on Tuesday in North GA. Spring and our Disney trip can't get here soon enough!!

Y'all, airfare from Dallas to Orlando is RIDICULOUS this year. For 2nd week in March I could not get it below like $3800. :confused3 I tried a variety of times, going a night early, Love Field vs DFW, even thought about driving to Austin. Finally, someone on FB suggested looking at Tampa (only 1.5 hours from Orlando) and WHEW, that worked. $2600. We still have to go Thursday night instead of Friday (oh darn) but even with renting a room in Tampa and car rentals for transport, it's a savings. AND we can go to the grocery store on the way in. So WHEW. Also, getting 2 1-day car rentals from National was the same price (or less) than getting a car service.

So, moral of the story - if airfare costs are making you :sick:, check Tampa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter