***Official June 2023 Thread***

We'll be there once again from the 18th June - 9th July. We're owners at Sheraton Vistana Villages so we'll be staying there for the majority of our trip as usual but we do have a special stay booked at the Grand Floridian for 4th - 6th July this time. This'll be the first time we've stayed on Disney property since 2000 so we're all looking forward to that.

Just want to add on as well that when we were there last June that was the quietest June we've seen in years and put it down to some people still not being able travel for various reasons back then and that it definitely started to pick up crowds-wise after the 4th July but we're preparing for it to be back to business this summer and busy from the get-go. You just have to go into it with a good attitude and know that it's going to be hot and crowded throughout the day.

Booked BWV for June 25-30! My bf and I went last year(thought it would be a while before we went back...whoops!) and we're going again with his sisters. First time staying at BW, so excited! We're Epcot people and it's going to be so nice being able to walk there!

Booked BWV for June 25-30! My bf and I went last year(thought it would be a while before we went back...whoops!) and we're going again with his sisters. First time staying at BW, so excited! We're Epcot people and it's going to be so nice being able to walk there!
Nice ! Will be at BWV the same dates! Perhaps we will stumble into each other (literally) on the way back from Epcot!

So ADR days have to be coming up quickly for some (Me)! What is everyone hoping to get!

I’ve got 3 on my list, but of course some of the hardest to get!

Space 220 lounge
Roundup BBQ
Steakhouse 71 (I think)

I need to check if my daughter wants to do a character meal or not, our Fav is Hollywood and Vine, but I don’t want to do that and Round up….

So ADR days have to be coming up quickly for some (Me)! What is everyone hoping to get!

Space 220 lounge
Roundup BBQ
Steakhouse 71 (I think)

I need to check if my daughter wants to do a character meal or not, our Fav is Hollywood and Vine, but I don’t want to do that and Round up….
Steakhouse 71 is usually always available so I wouldn't be too concerned about that one..Definitely going to try for S220 Lounge...not sure about Roundup.
We always try for Ohana and Homecomin' each trip...
This trip going to try for Boma breakfast for the first time on our non-park day where the plan is to resort-hop.

Steakhouse 71 is usually always available so I wouldn't be too concerned about that one..Definitely going to try for S220 Lounge...not sure about Roundup.
We always try for Ohana and Homecomin' each trip...
This trip going to try for Boma breakfast for the first time on our non-park day where the plan is to resort-hop.
Yeah roundup and space are the ones I’m worried will be hard, it’s also a really short trip so I only get 60+2…. So even harder!

Space 220 lounge
Roundup BBQ
Steakhouse 71 (I think)

Ours is coming up Wednesday for the YC part of the trip at least and ours are also very hard to get:

-Topolino breakfast
-Space 220 lounge
-Sci-Fi Fantasmic package

For the Poly part of the trip we are really only wanting Citricos, Ohana and CRT dinner. Yak and Yeti I have a Landry's card for so not stressed. But we will be mostly doing lounges and walk up wait list for TS meals.

ADR window #2 opened today and everything was successful. On the whole, I was honestly shocked given how difficult ADRs have been in recent times, I went in bracing myself for disappointment and got literally everything I wanted at perfect times. A couple I had already booked on OpenTable last week. 5/28 - 5/31 was the first window, for the YC stay, and I booked that on Wednesday.

5/28: Rosa Mexicano dinner
5/29: Sci-Fi lunch
5/30: Topolino's breakfast / Garden Grill lunch (we will only keep 1 of these two), Oga's Cantina after park close
5/31: GF Cafe breakfast, 'Ohana dinner
6/1: Wine Bar George dinner (this is our water park day)
6/4: Wine Bar George brunch (another rest day)
6/5: Roundup Rodeo lunch, Space 220 lounge dinner
6/6: CRT dinner

FWIW Space 220 lounge was wide open on 6/5 for lunch and dinner, so we opted for dinner since that is an EEH night at Epcot. I grabbed a Roundup Rodeo BBQ lunch ADR the same day just for giggles since it was also wide open but will definitely look to modify that to a different day since we did not plan on hopping that day. Aside from that it was painless, I'm still shocked I was able to get Sci-Fi at noon on Memorial Day which was 60+1. Maybe it's because Roundup is the new hotness. I also got Topolino's breakfast on my birthday but like I said we will only keep one of that or Garden Grill, we just have to decide which one we want. I just grabbed it because I saw it lol. Oga's we are doing after park close because we are spending the evening in Batuu building sabers and droids and want to get some nice photos when we leave the bar. And 5/31 when we switch to Poly we decided not to attempt rope dropping MK but will have a much more relaxed day, we will have Disney move our stuff and head over to the Grand for breakfast and a spa day. The nice thing about the GF spa is they let you use the lounge and facilities the entire day of your appointment, so I thought it would be ideal to relax there while we're waiting for the room to be ready at the Poly. We'll eat dinner at Ohana and then head into MK for EEH.

ADR window #2 opened today and everything was successful. On the whole, I was honestly shocked given how difficult ADRs have been in recent times, I went in bracing myself for disappointment and got literally everything I wanted at perfect times. A couple I had already booked on OpenTable last week. 5/28 - 5/31 was the first window, for the YC stay, and I booked that on Wednesday.

5/30: Topolino's breakfast / Garden Grill lunch (we will only keep 1 of these two), Oga's Cantina after park close

FWIW Space 220 lounge was wide open on 6/5 for lunch and dinner, so we opted for dinner since that is an EEH night at Epcot. I grabbed a Roundup Rodeo BBQ lunch ADR the same day just for giggles since it was also wide open but will definitely look to modify that to a different day since we did not plan on hopping that day. Aside from that it was painless, I'm still shocked I was able to get Sci-Fi at noon on Memorial Day which was 60+1. Maybe it's because Roundup is the new hotness. I also got Topolino's breakfast on my birthday but like I said we will only keep one of that or Garden Grill, we just have to decide which one we want. I just grabbed it because I saw it lol. Oga's we are doing after park close because we are spending the evening in Batuu building sabers and droids and want to get some nice photos when we leave the bar. And 5/31 when we switch to Poly we decided not to attempt rope dropping MK but will have a much more relaxed day, we will have Disney move our stuff and head over to the Grand for breakfast and a spa day. The nice thing about the GF spa is they let you use the lounge and facilities the entire day of your appointment, so I thought it would be ideal to relax there while we're waiting for the room to be ready at the Poly. We'll eat dinner at Ohana and then head into MK for EEH.
So glad you had a good ADR day and got everything you wanted! Your trip sounds awesome!

Ours is coming up soon and we have the split days as well. Poly is our second stay and we are still debating what to do that day. I had no idea you could use the lounge there when you book a spa day. I'll have to remember that for a future trip when its just me and DH. I'm hoping we hear about Garden Grill BF soon but not counting on it.

Glad you got all your must do ressies! Your lack of trouble (even with a split stay) gives me hope. Though I am very worried about BBB for my daughter. I plan on making the reservation for our very last day, but with the castle being the only boutique open right now, competition is fierce! I really don't have anything else "high demand" on my list, so here's hoping my day goes as well as yours.

Glad you got all your must do ressies! Your lack of trouble (even with a split stay) gives me hope. Though I am very worried about BBB for my daughter. I plan on making the reservation for our very last day, but with the castle being the only boutique open right now, competition is fierce! I really don't have anything else "high demand" on my list, so here's hoping my day goes as well as yours.
I was able to book Savi’s for 60+2 with no problem, so I think you should be fine with BBB as long as you’re online at midnight EST. I think even a lot of people who know that ADRs open at 6am don’t realize the non-dining experiences open at midnight.

So glad you had a good ADR day and got everything you wanted! Your trip sounds awesome!

Ours is coming up soon and we have the split days as well. Poly is our second stay and we are still debating what to do that day. I had no idea you could use the lounge there when you book a spa day. I'll have to remember that for a future trip when its just me and DH. I'm hoping we hear about Garden Grill BF soon but not counting on it.
I like making moving day either a park day or a pool day, which is why originally we were going to lyft over early in the morning with our stuff and then go to MK. But then we remembered we’ll have bottled water and whatnot and it would just be a hassle to move it ourselves. We were already intending on going to the spa at some point during the trip so it worked out great. The spa lounges are gender specific though just as a heads up.

I was able to book Savi’s for 60+2 with no problem, so I think you should be fine with BBB as long as you’re online at midnight EST. I think even a lot of people who know that ADRs open at 6am don’t realize the non-dining experiences open at midnight.

I like making moving day either a park day or a pool day, which is why originally we were going to lyft over early in the morning with our stuff and then go to MK. But then we remembered we’ll have bottled water and whatnot and it would just be a hassle to move it ourselves. We were already intending on going to the spa at some point during the trip so it worked out great. The spa lounges are gender specific though just as a heads up.
Good to know about the gender specific lounges, thank you!

So I just made park reservations for first part of June trip 6/20-6/25 GDT but when I try to make park reservations for my WL reservation 6/25-6/27 those 3 days are showing no parks available and I know that can’t be correct. I have an AP which is good thru 9/4.

So I just made park reservations for first part of June trip 6/20-6/25 GDT but when I try to make park reservations for my WL reservation 6/25-6/27 those 3 days are showing no parks available and I know that can’t be correct. I have an AP which is good thru 9/4.
Did you try searching as both as a resort guest and as an AP?

OMG this is so embarrassing! i was checking “My Plans” and realized I had already gotten park reservations for those 3 days back when I made that reservation and forgot I had done so. So of course if wasnt letting schedule again.🤦🏻‍♀️
So glad you figured it out!

As expected I wasn't able to get much of what I wanted. However CRT had availability at 60 days which was shocking to me, of course it doesn’t really work for my plans.

I’ll be on the stalking train now, I’m hopefully I’ll be able to pick up some if not all of what I really want!

Eta: getting a ton of alerts for Roundup for my dates now so grabbed that!!

Last edited:
As expected I wasn't able to get much of what I wanted. However CRT had availability at 60 days which was shocking to me, of course it doesn’t really work for my plans.

I’ll be on the stalking train now, I’m hopefully I’ll be able to pick up some if not all of what I really want!

Eta: getting a ton of alerts for Roundup for my dates now so grabbed that!!
I'm sorry you had a rough reservation day. But I'm sure you will be able to get most of what you want before you go. The reservation snatchers will have to give some of them up eventually. 😂 I also noticed plenty of availability for Roundup Rodeo BBQ. I guess not many people are all that eager for such a heavy meal on a park day.

Our reservation day is Tuesday. I have my reservation order list made out and ready to go. Honestly though, nothing on the list is all that hard to get, (other than BBB) so I'm hoping for a fairly easy reservation day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter