Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

You might be able to just watch from the Poly. I don't know whether they still allow non-Poly Guests to do that, nor whether recent changes at the Poly have impacted MK fireworks viewability.
I used to like watching from the Poly, pre-bungalos. The bungalos took away from the experience IMO.

What is the best way to get to an early ADR(8:55 am) at Trattoria when staying at AOA? Will have a 4 and 2 year old so uberfamily is out(no car seats). Will the bus be running from AOA to Hs? I think MK has EMH that day, so think I could get a bus to MK but will there be a bus to Boardwalk that early? Thank you!!

What is the best way to get to an early ADR(8:55 am) at Trattoria when staying at AOA? Will have a 4 and 2 year old so uberfamily is out(no car seats). Will the bus be running from AOA to Hs? I think MK has EMH that day, so think I could get a bus to MK but will there be a bus to Boardwalk that early? Thank you!!

Buses start running at 6:30 every morning.

Best way to Ohana with ADR at 8:40am on checkout day from Pop Century? Hoping to then hit Disney Springs for a few hours before getting back to Pop to catch the DME....

To all the parks? So for an 8:55 am I want to be on the 6:30 bus. I guess the 7 am or so bus wouldn't be horrendous with an 8:55 adr. Do you know what time the boats run?
Boats start running 1 hour before DHS opens. Buses start around 6:30, but that doesn't mean the 1st bus will be at 6:30; it should be sometime between 6:30 & 7. After that, buses should come every 20-30 minutes. You should be out at the AoA bus stop by 7:25.

Thanks! What about from Poly to DS and then back to Pop?
There are direct buses between DS and each resort.

You don't want to be late for your ME bus. Be at the bus stop at DS 60 minutes before your scheduled departure, assuming you're checked out and ready to board

Hi! What is the absolute fastest way to get back to POP after HEA fireworks? Can we walk to the Contemporary and take a Lyft from there? Thanks in advance! :cutie:

Apologies if this question has already been answered, but what is the fastest way to get from the Poly to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue? We’re willing to Uber or use Disney transportation, whichever is easier/faster.

Apologies if this question has already been answered, but what is the fastest way to get from the Poly to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue? We’re willing to Uber or use Disney transportation, whichever is easier/faster.
Uber is not helpful in this situation.

Take either the boat or monorail to the MK, and then the boat to FtW.

If you're staying at Poly or another deluxe resort, you can use a Minnie Van, but it will cost $20.

Thanks so much for the quick response! Can you explain why a Minnie van would be better than a regular Uber?

Thanks so much for the quick response! Can you explain why a Minnie van would be better than a regular Uber?
I'm not the original OP, but I can answer this question. Uber vehicles can only take you to the Outpost Depot. You would then have to transfer to one of the campground internal buses to get to the Hoop Dee Doo. Comparatively, Minnie vans can drive you right to the Hoop Dee Doo, so no transfer to a bus would be required.

I'm not the original OP, but I can answer this question. Uber vehicles can only take you to the Outpost Depot. You would then have to transfer to one of the campground internal buses to get to the Hoop Dee Doo. Comparatively, Minnie vans can drive you right to the Hoop Dee Doo, so no transfer to a bus would be required.
:thanks:

I always take the boat over to FtW. It drops you just down the path from Pioneer Hall! It's a very pleasant boat ride from MK. From the Polynesian, I would take the boat over to the MK, then head to the FtW boat dock.

I always take the boat over to FtW. It drops you just down the path from Pioneer Hall! It's a very pleasant boat ride from MK. From the Polynesian, I would take the boat over to the MK, then head to the FtW boat dock.

I agree. Unless you are short on time, the boat is a great way to go. It's a very enjoyable ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!