Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

If it does open on June 17th, I'm going to be dependent upon anyone here who goes for reports and pictures to update this thread! I am not going to be able to get to a park between June 13 and July 10th.

Thanks for the info! I'm kind of relieved too. I don't have to worry about trying to get it. Interesting to see if there will be any soft openings. We leave on the 11th so probably wouldn't get those anyway.

Thanks for the info on Olaf! We'll have to try and see him next week.

Are Anna and Elsa still at MK? So bummed that we couldn't get FP for them.

Thanks for the info! I'm kind of relieved too. I don't have to worry about trying to get it. Interesting to see if there will be any soft openings. We leave on the 11th so probably wouldn't get those anyway.
We are headed home the 11th also. Man, we basically get nothing new this trip...

I'm so bummed. I was so excited for FEA!!
Oh well - we'll have a great time anyway, just a minor glitch... Any chance soft opening could be by the 4th of June?

The 17th is just a rumor reported by @rteetz Nothing has been offiically announced by Disney.
Correct. However I wouldn't expect anything in the first week of June. If it's not the 17th it's going to be mid to late June. The ride hasn't had the easiest time going through tests.

I hope the June 17th rumor is true! We arrived June 18th and have two days scheduled at Epcot. I'll happily drop Soarin' to make sure DD gets FEA!

We depart on 6/17 and have a FP for new Soarin' that morning, so hoping to be able to fit in a ride on Frozen too if it's open! Gotta keep my eyes open for FP if that happens. Would be super cool to do both but also I'm going to be a bit on edge on making it back for our ME bus in plenty of time...

We depart on 6/17 and have a FP for new Soarin' that morning, so hoping to be able to fit in a ride on Frozen too if it's open! Gotta keep my eyes open for FP if that happens. Would be super cool to do both but also I'm going to be a bit on edge on making it back for our ME bus in plenty of time...
Do we know yet if FEA will be 1st tier?? I would have guessed yes, making Soarin and FEA FP in the SAME DAY a no-go... but I don't recall hearing...

I guess if I had a Soarin FP, I'd just make a beeline to FEA first thing to try to avoid crowds. :)

Do we know yet if FEA will be 1st tier?? I would have guessed yes, making Soarin and FEA FP in the SAME DAY a no-go... but I don't recall hearing...

I guess if I had a Soarin FP, I'd just make a beeline to FEA first thing to try to avoid crowds. :)

Speculation over in the Everything FP+ subforum is Tier 1.

Yeah, I realized a moment ago that I'm not going to be having a FP for both! Came back to correct myself. Our FP for Soarin' is 9:50, so if Frozen opens at 9, we could go there first and surely be back to Soarin' before 10:50. We are good at getting up early and being at the front.

It says:

Fastpass+ will be available for Frozen Ever After. Guests can begin booking FastPass+ for this experience on Saturday, May 21.

The nearby Royal Sommerhus, Anna and Elsa’s summer home, will open its doors to guests and the royal sisters themselves will be there for greeting opportunities.

The Norway Pavilion will open at 9 a.m., along with the Future World area of Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter