Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

Also just got one for end of June on app..looks lke FEA is a category 1 which really sucks but I expected it. I don't see anything for the Meet and Greet.
It DOES suck. I wish they would bump down one of the others.

Keep trying right now everyone. It just opened up and I was able to get a perfect FP for last week of June for FEA

--->
Also just got one for end of June on app..looks lke FEA is a category 1 which really sucks but I expected it. I don't see anything for the Meet and Greet.
They confirmed on the blog there will not be any FP for the meet and greet

At this point, 1 of 2 things is going on. 1) They are waiting on the spike to die down because rolling out changes across a massive array of servers when 3/4ths of them are dying is a disaster. 2) They already pushed the button -- but with the load, it'll take time to filter throughout the system.

I wish I didn't understand how hard designing systems for this type of a massive usage spike was :)

Amazon manages. Ticketmaster manages.

Disney could afford as much of the best talent it takes to get it right. But time after time it's the same thing.

Amazon manages. Ticketmaster manages.

Disney could afford as much of the best talent it takes to get it right. But time after time it's the same thing.
I've said many times that if Amazon had IT even half as bad as Disney they'd have been out of business a long time ago. No one would buy anything from them if they got an "unable to load page" message every other click (on a good day)

I didn't keep up, so Frozen ride won't be open till 11:00?
That's the earliest FP I'm finding

anyone get anything prior to 11:00 after 6/28?

Last edited:
It's really unfortunate that they will not be in the spring dresses - it would really be a nice change. Maybe they will atleast get new clothes for flower and garden or something. The fever dresses are lovely with that picture.
It is a little confusing with other sites saying they will be in different clothing

I uninstalled and re-installed my app and got Jungle Book. Now I have to wait til tomorrow for Frozen Ever After.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest