***OFFICIAL February 2025 Thread***

Officially have our rooms booked! I decided to do two nights at AOA in a lion king suite before moving to BLT because I know my 2yo daughter will just love getting to see AOA. I figure we’ll plan on hanging out around the hotel on our arrival day so she can check everything out and then take advantage of the skyliner to do HS for our first park day.

So, our dates are now 2/4-2/6 at AOA and 2/6-2/11 at BLT.

Got it updated. On my girls trip back in 2021 (or maybe it was 2022) We stayed in a Lion King Suite with 6 of us. One was a teen and the rest were adults. It was so fun hanging with my sisters, nieces and daughter because we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like (well, except my daughter and I).

Just checked my flights to see if they went down any and they actually went up $5.00 each way. I used points so they were free except the $5.00 and some change for fees but I check often to see if I can get some points back. This is the first time they have been this high for me in a while. They were $161.00 each if I had paid out of pocket and I think the most I've ever had to get them for was like $103.00. So I am going to keep a check on them and maybe they will get lower a little closer to travel dates

Just checked my flights to see if they went down any and they actually went up $5.00 each way. I used points so they were free except the $5.00 and some change for fees but I check often to see if I can get some points back. This is the first time they have been this high for me in a while. They were $161.00 each if I had paid out of pocket and I think the most I've ever had to get them for was like $103.00. So I am going to keep a check on them and maybe they will get lower a little closer to travel dates
I’m counting on ours going down so I haven’t booked yet. I can usually get them under $100 each way so hopefully we get there for this trip too.

Thank you for creating this thread! We have a travel party of 3 50-somethings and will be at the Beach Club in a 2 bedroom villa from Feb 24-Mar 1. It will be our first stay at the BC. We are looking forward to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. (I hope our dates fall within it, lol). Like several of you (I suspect) I am a fanatic planner. I'm wondering if anybody has a strategy for predicting park hours. It is always a challenge for me to think about which park which day and dining without knowing the park hours. I'd appreciate any thoughts you'd be willing to share.

Thank you for creating this thread! We have a travel party of 3 50-somethings and will be at the Beach Club in a 2 bedroom villa from Feb 24-Mar 1. It will be our first stay at the BC. We are looking forward to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. (I hope our dates fall within it, lol). Like several of you (I suspect) I am a fanatic planner. I'm wondering if anybody has a strategy for predicting park hours. It is always a challenge for me to think about which park which day and dining without knowing the park hours. I'd appreciate any thoughts you'd be willing to share.
I use Touring Plans which has estimated crowds and hours for each park.

Got you added to the list.

I use the previous year's calendars, which I pull from: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours/february2024.cfm or here https://allears.net/disney-world-park-hours-for-february/

I tend to assume they will be similar, if not exactly the same. I actually find the Touring Plans calendars, which I love, to have weird calendar hours sometimes. It says EPCOT is opening at 11am one day during our trip, for example, which I haven't seen in a while.

I posted on the January thread a good while ago, but we'll be there 1/30-2/8 so this is more fitting! We'll be back at Pop -- Husband loves it now as much as I do. 💓 Can't wait to be back for Festival of the Arts again!

I posted on the January thread a good while ago, but we'll be there 1/30-2/8 so this is more fitting! We'll be back at Pop -- Husband loves it now as much as I do. 💓 Can't wait to be back for Festival of the Arts again!

Finally got you added to the list. I have been a bit MIA. Between autoimmune flare ups and just life being busy, I haven;t had a lot of Dis time lately.

How is everyone's planning going? I know we are at that awkward stage between booking and waiting on the 60 day mark so there isn't a lot to do right now. Anyone planning on trying Single pass/Multi pass on their trip? Since I'm a solo traveler I am watching to see if I will benefit from it but I think I probably will use it. Especially at MK and HS. I still need to buy my park ticket (plan to do that next week) and decided not to get hopper for now. If I get there and decide I want to hop, I'll add it on then. Right now I plan to go to EPCOT on my arrival day. I'm not a huge EPCOT person but that's because I'm not a foodie and I don't drink. So I think getting there at lunch time would work well for me. With hubby not with me I would probably meander around the world showcase and check out more of the shops than I normally do. Tuesday I am thinking AK and then maybe Disney Springs if I am not too tired from the traveling the day before. Wednesday will be my MK day is it's the deluxe guest extended hours (I imagine it will still be Wednesday but who knows so I'll rearrange days if need be). I could definitely spend all day at MK by myself for that long or even decide not to rope drop (but who am I kidding, I'm a rope drop kind of girl). Then Thursday would be my HS day. I fly back hope Friday so no plans except getting up early for my flight.

Yes, definitely in the awkward stage where you can't do very much in terms of planning!

I am trying to figure out what rides my kids are going to be brave enough to try this time. We went for the first time two years ago when they were 5 and 7 so they seem to be quite a bit braver going in to this trip.

I like the advance planning of the new LLMP, but not being able to get a sense of what my kids are willing to do first is a bit of a challenge. When we were going day-by-day it was pretty easy to adjust on the fly. Maybe I am overthinking it, I know you can still modify your selections, but unsure what availability will look like.

Also struggling with the awkward 'now what' stage! This will be our first trip to WDW, so using this time to watch some youtube videos etc to get an idea of what attractions/restaurants we want to experience. We do plan on utilising both single pass and multi pass, but not every day, and it's hard to figure out when to do it for the best benefit. It's tricky not really knowing what things will be like, but at the same time wanting to get the full benefit of the onsite booking window.

I’m going to be there Feb 2-5 at AKL Jambo with my husband. It’s our 20th anniversary and our first Festival of the Arts and I want to buy and eat all the things. Disappointed that it looks like EEH at MK will be on the second, and while we’re expecting to be at the resort by noon… eh, I’m not sure I’ll be up for a park day after a really early flight. What do you think- laidback arrival day at the resort and DS, have a nice dinner, or hit the ground running and relax some other time? My husband says we can book our tickets and decide on the day of since there are no more park reservations, but… dining reservations! My planner’s soul can’t take it.

I’m going to be there Feb 2-5 at AKL Jambo with my husband. It’s our 20th anniversary and our first Festival of the Arts and I want to buy and eat all the things. Disappointed that it looks like EEH at MK will be on the second, and while we’re expecting to be at the resort by noon… eh, I’m not sure I’ll be up for a park day after a really early flight. What do you think- laidback arrival day at the resort and DS, have a nice dinner, or hit the ground running and relax some other time? My husband says we can book our tickets and decide on the day of since there are no more park reservations, but… dining reservations! My planner’s soul can’t take it.

Got you added. I arrive at AKL Jambo the day after you. On my arrive day I do plan to head to EPCOT after I arrive but its normal park hours and not an extended event.

Hi everyone! Just finalized our flights yesterday, so our dates are set for Feb 1-9 ...my hope is BC, but waiting on those discounts until I get married to the idea of BC (I feel like they are coming soon - fingers crossed). BC is what I wanted in Feb 2023, but the discounts swayed us to AKL that year instead. My hope is BC will be included in discounts because of the Stormalong Bay refurb. There will be 6 of us on this trip and I am worried that will provide a new set of hurdles as far as ADRs are concerned (normally, I am just booking for 2 or 4).

Our planning has been a little paused because we’ve been on a 2.5 week road trip but we got home last night so I’m excited to get back into it!

Hi everyone! Just finalized our flights yesterday, so our dates are set for Feb 1-9 ...my hope is BC, but waiting on those discounts until I get married to the idea of BC (I feel like they are coming soon - fingers crossed). BC is what I wanted in Feb 2023, but the discounts swayed us to AKL that year instead. My hope is BC will be included in discounts because of the Stormalong Bay refurb. There will be 6 of us on this trip and I am worried that will provide a new set of hurdles as far as ADRs are concerned (normally, I am just booking for 2 or 4).

Got you added. Keep us update on which resort you end up at and I'll update the post.

I am at 149 days until I leave and I finally purchased my park tickets the other day. I just got the regular base ticket and will decide when I get there if I want to add hopper or not. I don't really see the need right now since it's just me. I figure on AK day I can hit up Disney Springs if I don't wanna just hang out at the resort that evening.

I am at 149 days until I leave and I finally purchased my park tickets the other day. I just got the regular base ticket and will decide when I get there if I want to add hopper or not. I don't really see the need right now since it's just me. I figure on AK day I can hit up Disney Springs if I don't wanna just hang out at the resort that evening.
One of our group in August had a one park per day ticket and it worked out okay. :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest