Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck here in Texas. Guess I'd better get some sleep for that early morning wake-up call.

It's going to be a long night. Ill be up at 3 California time, the baby wakes up to eat at 430 and up for the day at 6. Blah I'm tired just thinking about it, I better have a reservation to show for it!

Online here in the UK - VERY early on a Bank Holiday but no joy damn
Back online a little later then - hope this is going to be fruitful
Harder and more expensive for us to call from the UK so no option really other than online
Good luck everyone

Harder and more expensive for us to call from the UK so no option really other than online
Good luck everyone

Online here from France
I get free phone calls to the USA on my phone plan, but will try online

8:30am here right now, online reservations should be open at noon Paris time, still waiting (but glad I'm in europe and don't have to wake up at 6am :) )

Good luck everyone

I'm in Australia - last week for F&W bookings I used Skype. Was on hold/phone for almost 50 minutes and only cost me $1.50! Best way to do it :)

r u guys seeing the red statement about it not being open yet due to it's construction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter