Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Thank you! That is how I am leaning since SW‘s June sale started today and my flight can’t be moved.

Our car service (TH) offers the free supermarket stop. It’s usually Publix and they have tons of premise sandwiches and salad that would make a great quick dinner, plus you can pick up a case of water and any snacks you might want for the room. Luggage services will keep your stuff for you including refrigerated stuff so no need to worry about wasting anything!

This may be a silly question but, I know that you have to have the AP sometime during your stay for them to honor the AP rate (can book whenever it is available) but can I buy my AP now online (before the end of March to get the 3 free months) but not activate until we arrive in Nov? Not sure I really need the bonus 3 months, other than I will be tempted to book a trip for Jan 2023 to get more use of it.
I booked today with a TA. She got me the room with AP discount and the 15 month AP. She said I will pick up my AP at the resort when I arrive.

Since it doesn't cost anything extra maybe do that way?

So at the beginning of this thread it states " Rates extended thru 1st two weeks of August, 2022 " - is that correct or was it 2021?

Has anyone had any luck with APH for September - been checking every day for well over a month now - have something booked already but hope to do better.

So at the beginning of this thread it states " Rates extended thru 1st two weeks of August, 2022 " - is that correct or was it 2021?

Has anyone had any luck with APH for September - been checking every day for well over a month now - have something booked already but hope to do better.
I am booked for Nov (ST rate) and didn't plan to check for APH rate until summer time. A previous post stated the last rate drop was 2/26 thru first 2 weeks of August. the 2022 is likely a typo, and everyone being ready to FF to 2022 when hopefully normalcy is back :)

I am booked for Nov (ST rate) and didn't plan to check for APH rate until summer time. A previous post stated the last rate drop was 2/26 thru first 2 weeks of August. the 2022 is likely a typo, and everyone being ready to FF to 2022 when hopefully normalcy is back :)

I am following too because I need an APH rate for the third week of December. Do they ever have NO APH rates? Or are they just in limited quantity? We just returned from Hard Rock and we are hooked, but DH will never agree to rack rate!

I am following too because I need an APH rate for the third week of December. Do they ever have NO APH rates? Or are they just in limited quantity? We just returned from Hard Rock and we are hooked, but DH will never agree to rack rate!
I am not sure, our first USO trip was last Feb, we stayed Aventura (split stay with Disney) and got hooked. I looked at premier and was like no way, we are never in room/at resort that money is drinks and dinners LOL - but given this trip is 8 days (just added an extra oops) and we are getting the AP if a good rate comes out I would switch in a heartbeat. to us (2 adults) the express pass isn't a major incentive so sapphire will likely be our resort, now it is just a matter of, will I save another ~20% or pay what I am paying. I need a vacation so bad I will not be upset either way :)

I booked my sept stay with the Savvy Travelers rate ((previously called stay more save more rate)

When and if my time period is eligible for the ap rate eventually, I will call and see if the price is better, and if my dates are available for ap rate

Sometimes it’s not.

APH rates usually don't get published until 3-4 months before your stay dates. So get comfy and hang out for a while! They tend to drop in batches so look for people to start posting here for dates similar to yours (or check the UO website daily which I've been known to do as well).

If you see a rate that you could live with, grab it. You can always modify it if something better comes along.

APH rates usually don't get published until 3-4 months before your stay dates. So get comfy and hang out for a while! They tend to drop in batches so look for people to start posting here for dates similar to yours (or check the UO website daily which I've been known to do as well).

If you see a rate that you could live with, grab it. You can always modify it if something better comes along.

thanks! I’m looking for AP rates for early November 2021...

I booked my sept stay with the Savvy Travelers rate ((previously called stay more save more rate)

When and if my time period is eligible for the ap rate eventually, I will call and see if the price is better, and if my dates are available for ap rate

Sometimes it’s not.

how often can you change rates by calling (assuming it gets better more than once)?

Savvy Travelers is a general discount for anyone
to use

AP room discounts are for those that have a valid AP when they check into the hotel room
But the stay has to be in the dates that the ap rate qualifies for
Not all dates are available

how often can you change rates by calling (assuming it gets better more than once)?

I believe as many times as it drops. I think the most I've done it is 2-3 times. But for one trip, we changed/rebooked dates and hotels five different times. That got a little crazy, making sure that the appropriate deposits were being charged and credited, but it was a split stay that got impacted by a hurricane so the whole trip planning process was a little hairy. (Just a side note: If you are just modifying your price, you don't have to rebook. It is if you are changing hotels or dates, you need to cancel the first one and put down a new deposit on the new booking)

I believe as many times as it drops. I think the most I've done it is 2-3 times. But for one trip, we changed/rebooked dates and hotels five different times. That got a little crazy, making sure that the appropriate deposits were being charged and credited, but it was a split stay that got impacted by a hurricane so the whole trip planning process was a little hairy. (Just a side note: If you are just modifying your price, you don't have to rebook. It is if you are changing hotels or dates, you need to cancel the first one and put down a new deposit on the new booking)

Ok thanks! Do they charge one night as a deposit? I have never booked at USO hotels.

Sometimes it’s not.
Yeah that's exactly what I did as well - as I recall from previous years its usually pretty late in the summer - maybe early August?

If the Annual Passholder in the room is under 18, can the APH discount still apply? I want to reserve 3 rooms for extended family, but only 2 adults and 1 teenager in the group are passholders. I know we can get the discount for the first 2 rooms but I'm not sure about the third.

If the Annual Passholder in the room is under 18, can the APH discount still apply? I want to reserve 3 rooms for extended family, but only 2 adults and 1 teenager in the group are passholders. I know we can get the discount for the first 2 rooms but I'm not sure about the third.
Guest must be 21 to book the onsite hotel at universal

Guest must be 21 to book the onsite hotel at universal
Yes, but in this case the booking would be made as 3 rooms with the APH discount. They only require one name to book all three rooms, and that person has an AP and is over 21. I know we're supposed to show one annual pass per room after check-in in order to keep the APH discount. Will it be ok if one of the Annual Passes belongs to a teenager? All 3 rooms will have guests over 21, it's just that annual passholder in one of the rooms isn't 21.

I can only write what are the hotel policies
Why don’t you call the hotel directly and ask if one of the two pass holders be allowed to book the third room since you are under age and going as a group split up into three separate rooms
And let them know there will be a 21 or older assigned to your room but does not have the ap, but you do

all you can do is ask
But get the name of the person that you talked to so you have back up in case it is needed.

we can only tell you about UO hotel rules
Discuss it with Loews department

hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter