Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

These are all fantastic!! We stayed in AKL for our honeymoon a coupld of years ago but I'm desperately trying to get everyone on board to stay in the villas when we go back in 2 years with our kids and my parents. I'm definitely going to use these pictures as bargaining chips! How could you say no?!

Awesome Pics!

Thanks for starting this thread Bytheblood!!!!

I would love to see more of the pool at Kidani!

are you limited to only use the pool where you stay...meaning if I am staying in the Villas at Jambo can we use the Kidiani pool?

You are allowed to use both pools, Paige. No limitations.... as long as you're staying at AK. (Doesn't matter is you're staying at the lodge or the villas.)

are you limited to only use the pool where you stay...meaning if I am staying in the Villas at Jambo can we use the Kidiani pool?

The Jambo pool is amazing. The pool at the Kidani side is a bit boring and loud, but you will love Jambo!

Great photos! I'm looking forward to tomorrow a.m. when I can show my kids pics of what our room will look like!

DH and I are going back to AKV in January. We honeymooned there, and it'll be our first time back! Anyone have pictures of the concierge studios?

I know this is a pic thread . . . and they are gorgeous pics! I'm wondering how close the villas are to the akl and if they all take the same buses? We're planning a June 2012 trip!!! :cool1:

IMG_1788.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter