"Official" 2024 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

After sitting on the decision all day, I caved and decided to get DH & I tickets to Jollywood Nights as well. We’ll be doing MVMCP on 11/8 and Jollywood Nights on 11/9!

I’m so excited! I haven’t been to any of the Christmas events since 1996 (we’ve taken the kids over Thanksgiving before but no parties are ever offered that week) so this is the perfect way to end our adults only trip :santa:

After sitting on the decision all day, I caved and decided to get DH & I tickets to Jollywood Nights as well. We’ll be doing MVMCP on 11/8 and Jollywood Nights on 11/9!

I’m so excited! I haven’t been to any of the Christmas events since 1996 (we’ve taken the kids over Thanksgiving before but no parties are ever offered that week) so this is the perfect way to end our adults only trip :santa:

Those are the nights I'll be there too. :)

We're thinking of trying MVMCP again this year. The last time we went was nearly 10 years ago, when my husband and I were still dating. He had never been to Disney before and I surprised him with the tickets during our trip. It was two weeks before he left for boot camp and I cried during the whole fireworks show 😅

We got tickets for Jollywood on Nov. 9. Don’t really want to be there with all the vloggers on opening night but it’s our only option since we leave on the Fantasy the next day. Would love to do the Xmas party the night before but I don’t think I can pull the kids out of school another day. Maybe next year.

We are mostly looking forward to seeing Duffy, Phineas and Ferb and riding the rides at night. Dd7 and DS9 are finally old enough to hit the parks at night so we are going to try to stay out as late as possible and do it all.

I have to make our park reservations for our Dec trip. With HS and MK having parties, do you think Epcot will still have extra hours on Monday and maybe AK have extra hours on Wednesday? We do have hoppers but trying to figure out the best way to plan our parks with extra hours.

I have to make our park reservations for our Dec trip. With HS and MK having parties, do you think Epcot will still have extra hours on Monday and maybe AK have extra hours on Wednesday? We do have hoppers but trying to figure out the best way to plan our parks with extra hours.
I don't remember AK offering extra hours last year during the party season.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest