"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

I hope you guys don’t mind me asking this here…

On a party day, if we are NOT attending the Halloween party and just spending the day at MK, what’s the latest we could book a dinner reservation at CRT? If we gotta be out by 6 I am assuming the latest they will let us book is maybe 5pm?

New halloween party goer here. I did go to Christmas party tho so understand about outside line.
Questions: we will have regular tickets as well, so if we enter early, what is best place to go inside to get band and at what time? And if we do that, do we miss anything they give out (is there like treat bags? -at Christmas they gave a like program flyer and an ornament), and if they dont, where would we get them? We would like to enter earlier for other reasons and to avoid the traffic jam outside.

Last year you could get bands inside the park starting @4:00. You need your band by 6pm, park closing.
Tortuga Tavern
Fantasy Faire (Fantasyland)
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Tomorrowland)

Last year, if you entered through the main entrance, they pushed you toward a trail behind the stores on the right side of the street. There were a few photo ops set up and I think the treat bags came with candy. (Hopefully someone else can confirm - -I could be mixing up the different year parties) When we got our bands inside the park (Tortuga) at a different party, there wasn't any candy in the bag. However, you can get your band inside the park and then go walk that trail behind the shops.

I hope you guys don’t mind me asking this here…

On a party day, if we are NOT attending the Halloween party and just spending the day at MK, what’s the latest we could book a dinner reservation at CRT? If we gotta be out by 6 I am assuming the latest they will let us book is maybe 5pm?

The website states:
Please note: If planning to dine at this location during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, a valid admission ticket for the party on the same night is required and is not included in the price of dinner.

My booking window is open out to August 20, a day I do not have MNSSHP tickets. I tried to book CRT at 730pm. I added the number of people and got to the total page. It would have let my buy the meal, so that initial warning is the only one they give.

If it is like everything else, they'll let you book until 6pm, closing time. I would call and verify before booking.

Last year you could get bands inside the park starting @4:00. You need your band by 6pm, park closing.
Tortuga Tavern
Fantasy Faire (Fantasyland)
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Tomorrowland)

Last year, if you entered through the main entrance, they pushed you toward a trail behind the stores on the right side of the street. There were a few photo ops set up and I think the treat bags came with candy. (Hopefully someone else can confirm - -I could be mixing up the different year parties) When we got our bands inside the park (Tortuga) at a different party, there wasn't any candy in the bag. However, you can get your band inside the park and then go walk that trail behind the shops.
Perfect thanks you answered all my questions exactly! Appreciate it!

I only have a party ticket. Flight arrives about 1:30pm on party day. Uber to Contemporary.

Question is.... should I start walking (or monorail) to MK at 4-4:30pm and the party entrance should be moving by then?

This is the first time not having a park hopper pass on party day.

I only have a party ticket. Flight arrives about 1:30pm on party day. Uber to Contemporary.

Question is.... should I start walking (or monorail) to MK at 4-4:30pm and the party entrance should be moving by then?

This is the first time not having a park hopper pass on party day.
Yes, the line will most definitely be moving by then. It may be crowded as many guests will be arriving but you will be moving, not standing in one spot waiting for the line to open.

New halloween party goer here. I did go to Christmas party tho so understand about outside line.
Questions: we will have regular tickets as well, so if we enter early, what is best place to go inside to get band and at what time? And if we do that, do we miss anything they give out (is there like treat bags? -at Christmas they gave a like program flyer and an ornament), and if they dont, where would we get them? We would like to enter earlier for other reasons and to avoid the traffic jam outside.
We entered early and had an early dinner at LTT. We got our wrist bands with barely a wait over at Tortuga Tavern. They gave us the treat bags and I think a flyer with the info of the party on it (times, treat trails, etc).

We entered early and had an early dinner at LTT. We got our wrist bands with barely a wait over at Tortuga Tavern. They gave us the treat bags and I think a flyer with the info of the party on it (times, treat trails, etc).
Perfect!

My October birthday trip is now OFFICIAL! I bought our MNSSHP tickets (which are the only part of our trip that is fully pre-paid/nonrefundable) so there's no turning back now. This will be a quick, 3-night "no parks" trip for just myself and DH. My plan is to have a late lunch at Geyser Point around 2:30 and then take the boat from the WL to the MK to join the masses at 4ish. We will eat "dinner" during the party, but I'm not quite sure what or where...definitely quick service. Since this is the only park we are going to, and DH hasn't been to WDW since 2016, I really want to make sure we get to ride Tron. I'm not too concerned about Tiana's because DH doesn't care about theming and he's ridden Splash Mountain many times. I want to see Tiana's, but I have another trip planned in December with my friend and we will get to ride it then. I also need to see the parade...it's the BEST part of the party! I also want to make sure we see the fireworks and the stage show at midnight. DH is ready for the candy🍬🍫. He wants to see how much he can acquire...he even said he's going to bring an extra piece of luggage to get it all home:joker:.

Is there a VQ for Tron? If so, when can I join? I feel like it was 6pm last year, but I don't remember.

My October birthday trip is now OFFICIAL! I bought our MNSSHP tickets (which are the only part of our trip that is fully pre-paid/nonrefundable) so there's no turning back now. This will be a quick, 3-night "no parks" trip for just myself and DH. My plan is to have a late lunch at Geyser Point around 2:30 and then take the boat from the WL to the MK to join the masses at 4ish. We will eat "dinner" during the party, but I'm not quite sure what or where...definitely quick service. Since this is the only park we are going to, and DH hasn't been to WDW since 2016, I really want to make sure we get to ride Tron. I'm not too concerned about Tiana's because DH doesn't care about theming and he's ridden Splash Mountain many times. I want to see Tiana's, but I have another trip planned in December with my friend and we will get to ride it then. I also need to see the parade...it's the BEST part of the party! I also want to make sure we see the fireworks and the stage show at midnight. DH is ready for the candy🍬🍫. He wants to see how much he can acquire...he even said he's going to bring an extra piece of luggage to get it all home:joker:.

Is there a VQ for Tron? If so, when can I join? I feel like it was 6pm last year, but I don't remember.
I assume there will still be a VQ for Tron and it will be at 6pm. It will go quickly though I suspect!

Hi, everyone! Question for those in the know about the party fireworks and parades: If I don't want to spend a lot of time standing and waiting just to snag a good spot; and if I also don't want to pay $100 for a dessert party, mainly to guarantee a great view -- what is the next best strategy?

Slightly tangential, but does anybody know whether the face painting kiosk in Disney Springs does special Halloween designs?

Hi, everyone! Question for those in the know about the party fireworks and parades: If I don't want to spend a lot of time standing and waiting just to snag a good spot; and if I also don't want to pay $100 for a dessert party, mainly to guarantee a great view -- what is the next best strategy?

For parades, head to liberty square/Frontierland. Especially for the 2nd parade, you won't have to arrive very early. However, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the time of the parades are different this year, so the effect of that is unknown.

For Fireworks....I don't know a way to snag a good spot -- which to me means good fireworks and projections viewing, so somewhere in front of the castle back to Casey's/Ice Cream Parlor -- without standing around and waiting.

We snagged a spot in front of the emporium just down from Casey’s on the curb. We waited about 45 min for the 1st parade. We moved up just in front of Casey’s for the fireworks but couldn’t see Jack Skellington hardly at all on stage. The projections were mostly viewable. I’d do that plan again only if make sure we have food for our wait.

For parades, head to liberty square/Frontierland. Especially for the 2nd parade, you won't have to arrive very early. However, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the time of the parades are different this year, so the effect of that is unknown.

For Fireworks....I don't know a way to snag a good spot -- which to me means good fireworks and projections viewing, so somewhere in front of the castle back to Casey's/Ice Cream Parlor -- without standing around and waiting.
Yes - we LOVE Frontierland for parades, especially right in front of Pecos Bill; there are large planter type things we stand on to see better. DD and I are both short and we also both have anxiety worsened by being scrunched and sandwiched between people. I also agree with your second paragraph. I waited at a "good spot" in front of the castle for an hour and a half once during MNSSHP while my family did rides. Since we have seen the projections before, now we don't wait anymore and just view the fireworks from wherever we are in the park.

Yes - we LOVE Frontierland for parades, especially right in front of Pecos Bill; there are large planter type things we stand on to see better. DD and I are both short and we also both have anxiety worsened by being scrunched and sandwiched between people. I also agree with your second paragraph. I waited at a "good spot" in front of the castle for an hour and a half once during MNSSHP while my family did rides. Since we have seen the projections before, now we don't wait anymore and just view the fireworks from wherever we are in the park.
Just a heads up that CMs may ask guests not to stand on planters. It is a safety thing and standing on any structure at Disney is normally discouraged by CMs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter