"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So has everyone signed up on the Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread? So far there are more guests attending the August party than on Halloween Night! Very interesting! September 1st party is looking the busiest!

On the Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!! many are packing up and heading out!

party::dancer:party:

EDIT: I did drop them a line asking if they could post photos of any Halloween Merchandise at the parks!

Yep I'm signed up on September 1st lol.
People on other forums were saying "I can't imagine many people would go to a Halloween party Labor Day weekend" um you don't know Disney fans lol.

So has everyone signed up on the Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread? So far there are more guests attending the August party than on Halloween Night! Very interesting! September 1st party is looking the busiest!

On the Official August 2017 Countdown Thread ~ Feeling hot, hot, hot!!! many are packing up and heading out!

party::dancer:party:

EDIT: I did drop them a line asking if they could post photos of any Halloween Merchandise at the parks!

I haven't yet, guess I should hop over and sign my name!

I have a question concerning party tickets. I purchased mine over a month ago and had them mailed (as well as linked them on MDE). I never really looked too close at the hard cards until today though. We have a party of 6, including an infant. I bought the tickets over the phone and made sure to mention the infant. He's not listed on the mailed receipt and we didn't receive a hard ticket for him.

I'm assuming since he's an infant and free that we don't actually need to show anything to get him in the parks, right? I just figured he would at least have been listed on the receipt as "infant-no charge" or something like that for numbers purposes since he is on our other receipts/ confirmations for other special events.

Anyone else going with an infant: is your infant listed on your confirmation?

I have a question concerning party tickets. I purchased mine over a month ago and had them mailed (as well as linked them on MDE). I never really looked too close at the hard cards until today though. We have a party of 6, including an infant. I bought the tickets over the phone and made sure to mention the infant. He's not listed on the mailed receipt and we didn't receive a hard ticket for him.

I'm assuming since he's an infant and free that we don't actually need to show anything to get him in the parks, right? I just figured he would at least have been listed on the receipt as "infant-no charge" or something like that for numbers purposes since he is on our other receipts/ confirmations for other special events.

He's free, and no - no listing or confirmation is needed.

Children under 3 do not need a ticket and would not receive ticket media nor be listed on a receipt for ticket media.
There should be no issue entering the park with the infant.

Infants are free, not to worry you'll be just fine bringing him in.

Great to see how sending emails to Disney does work!

On the Official Star Wars thread enough people complained about Tour Groups getting the upper hand on Dessert Guests. Thanks to the many responses Disney changed their policy and now everyone is treated equally. Link:
Official Star Wars at DHS Post #15280

Now we will just have to wait and see if pro-party ticket FP+ people or more day guest (anti-party ticket FP+ people) have been more "influential" with their emails.

Tables are not assigned, they are first come, first served. And not all tables have views that are created equal, so you'll want to arrive earlier than the check in time to line up. The best seats will be toward the back of the terrace, right against the railing. The farther back you are the more "centered" the show will be, relative to the castle. Just watch the overhang.

Thank you for that helpful tip! We'll try to get in as early as we possibly can. After hunting for candies around MK, we'll want some rest, and there seem to be so many desserts to try at this event that we'll want to allow some time to possibly eat them all. :-)

On 10/31 last year tables were assigned for Hallowishes. Only know this cause the tables were insanely tight that night and we had to fight to get to ours.

That's good to know that, sometimes, tables are pre-assigned, and that the actual capacity of that event varies based on the expected attendance of the night.
I wouldn't be surprised if Auguest 25th is one of the less busy Hallowishes night though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter