• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

I am in F for the half. That is where I expected to be based on last year. I miss E by less than 40 numbers though. So close!

Now we just need 10k corrals.

Should be. You can find the link on rundisney. rundisney>princess>RunnerInfo>Communications and scroll a teensy bit to get Corrals.

FINALLY on the corrals! I am in F which is one corral better than last year. So glad they have finally been released!

Another F here 21XXX. GSC in F wondering about 10k's, this is the same corral I was in last year for half, and I was in A for the 10k. My bib number is 200 higher than last years number. Hope it helps..

Keels- I've been battling with them over the same issue with my friends dark side half reg.. I paid for the registration and it roached it like I'm running twice.. Everyone is blaming each other and me despite the fact I've paid for /registered 4 other people's reg (all with their own active accounts) this year with zero issues..

But for princess me and my friend have concerent #s which is awesome :)

-em

Keels- I've been battling with them over the same issue with my friends dark side half reg.. I paid for the registration and it roached it like I'm running twice.. Everyone is blaming each other and me despite the fact I've paid for /registered 4 other people's reg (all with their own active accounts) this year with zero issues..

But for princess me and my friend have concerent #s which is awesome :)

-em

Yeah - it's weird. I thought it was something I did when I registered my husband and I for Disneyland last week, but his two registrations show up in his Active account and all of mine (Princess, Tink and Disneyland) show up in mine.

I got pretty much the only "answer" I'm going to get at this point and ... whatever, it's fine. A manager at RD admits that something went wrong somewhere, but they're not sure where - and they're not sure what they can do "this close to race" to fix it immediately (again - how's that my problem when they waited to the last minute to release things, but I digress ...), but my registration has been flagged and I need to go by Runner Relations first. They'll give me a new waiver with my name on it - if it's been fixed by then, and then I can pick up my items as per normal. If not, they'll issue me a new bib with a new Chrono Tag and then sticker me for the correct corrals.

I plan to demand a comped 2017 Dopey registration as a make-good for my troubles. :joker:

I'm in H! WOW, I'm really impressed with myself haha! For my first half marathon / challenge! H as in hooooly crud this is actually happening!!!

Did a short run on my new treadmill tonight in some costume pieces so I'd get a feel for them. So far, so good!

I am going to put a photo in from last year...we did NOT test these outfits before race day. I can't figure out how to make this smaller

IMG_0017.jpg

Corral E! Bought my rock tape from physio today, she wants me not to run, spin is OK but no standing. I'm a leader in a clinic to teach participants to run 10th, I will take them out this is really light running seeing we are at week 4 of 13 . Run ,walk program they are still at the shuffle run stage. Achilles is taped , massage booked for tomorrow! Rest is my main focus to hold this together! Wish they would post the 10k corrals.

I ended up with D for the half as did my sister. I'm guessing B for myself the 10k, but looking at some images via Google, my sister may be A for the 10k.

5k is a bit weird to me. I put my regular 5k running pace (~9:45/mile) as an estimate, just in case my DD7 weren't doing it, I'd rather start sooner than later. But I put hers as what it should be. I figured I'd drop back. But, our bibs are a pretty high number and only 10 digits apart, so I'm thinking we both got C or even D. It's fine, I would drop back anyway, just another oddity.

Last year's 5k I was in C and my bib # was 45983. Other years my bib number had 4 digits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter