"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw mention about making FP on Party Tickets in addition to the regular ones. The post I saw wasn't very clear, it did have a link to the new FP addendum thread, however when i went to thread there was no info about party FP. Just generic FP info. So maybe someone can clarify or point me in the right direction.
We have a room only reservation with APs. Our 60 day window has already opened and I already made FP for our party day at MK (in the 3:30-6:30 timeframe). If it is in fact possible, I would love to be able to go to AK morning of the party, having FP there would help us maximize our time.

SO...since I've not seen anything stating how you would actually go about this, I'm guessing I could...
Create a new MDE account, I could use DH's email
Link just the party tickets
Then I *should* be able to make FP just for the party day?

If the above is correct, then I would have the following ?s:
Since there is no resort stay attached, FP at 30 days?
Also, how would we get into the party. With the tickets? or MB?
Same with using FP? Use the actual tickets to scan at the FP scanners?

Thanks for any help! We're really looking forward to our first MNSSHP!

Post #1
FastPass+ FAQs
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fp-faq-addendum.3538258/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/everything-sdfp-second-set-fp-long-faq.3520747/

You need the 3rd link, not the addendum link, if you want 6 FP+ on the same day. Read in its entirety. Not for the faint of heart.

Me and some of the friends going to the party only have a regular one day ticket for different days at the park and we were both able to make 6 FP's total. So for me, I have 3 on Saturday Sept 24 at DHS, and on the 25th when we're going to the party, I was able to make 3 at AK for all 4 of us going. So you should be able to make AK FP for your party day.

3 FP+ for each day, which is correct under your 1 personal MDE account. I believe the OP is trying to get 6 FP+ on the same day.

:maleficenMNSSHP Trick-or-Treat Fun: 10D Countdown to the 1st MNSSHP :maleficen

2 Days..... Question 9: The gravediggers and their graveyard float follow the Groundskeeper and his dog in Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade. What other name are the Gravediggers called?

Please remember to quote the post and reply correctly to earn a point.

2 Days..... Question 9: The gravediggers and their graveyard float follow the Groundskeeper and his dog in Mickey's Boo-To-You Parade. What other name are the Gravediggers called?

Zombies

Hey all! I cant remember if I posted this(medication brain lol) but I'll be at the 9/20 party dressed as Dipper from Gravity Falls! It's gonna be my first party and I'm so excited. I'm trying to make a game plan but I have a feeling I'll just be overwhelmed and that plan will fly out the window haha I'm still super excited!!!

Caretakers

How long are the lines really for the 7Dwarves and Jack/Sally? Our current plan puts us lining up for 7Ds at 6:00 PM. I know we will wait until 7:00 PM before they come out. What time would you estimate we would be done with 7Ds?

EDIT: Also, does the train run during the party so you can move quickly from Frontierland to the Circus area?

It would be fair. :maleficen

Alrighty then, they are the Deadly Dozen, and the best part of the parade. :)

10 Days..... Question 1: What date and year was the first “Official" Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party?
Answer: October 31, 1995

9 Days..... Question 2: Mickey's "Boo-To-You" Halloween Parade has a sequence from the Haunted Mansion which starts with the Groundskeeper and his dog. What is the name of the Haunted Mansion Groundskeeper's dog?
Answer: Boney

8 Days..... Question 3: What year did Jack Skellington and Sally (from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”) make their first debut at MNSSHP?
Answer: 2013

7 Days..... Question 4: What characters were on the first MNSSHP Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card? And what was it titled?
Answer: Chip 'N Dale, Chip 'N Dale's Bag of Tricks 2012

6 Days..... Question 5: What year did Vanellope and Wreck-it Ralph first appear in Mickey’s Boo to you Parade?
Answer: 2014

5 Days..... Question 6: A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, of Mickey’s Boo-To-You Parade. The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow rides his ghostly black steed and carries his flickering jack-o-lantern. What is the name of the Headless Horseman’s Horse?
Answer: Daredevil

4 Days..... Question 7: The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular debuted in 2015 during MNSSHP, 22 years after the Sanderson Sisters last appeared in Disney's 1993 film "Hocus Pocus." Name the actresses that played the Sanderson’s sisters, and the characters they portrayed.
Answer:
Bette Midler – Winifred, Kathy Najimy – Mary and Sarah Jessica Parker – Sarah

3 Days..... Question 8: Winifred, Mary and Sarah star in The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular. Which Sanderson sister had an affair with Winfred’s boyfriend in Disney's 1993 film "Hocus Pocus?"
Answer: Sarah

Answer: The Deadly Dozen

1 Point: @smitch425 - Congratulations!

MNSSHP 10D Countdown Trivia Score Card:
2 Points: @tink1957
1 Point: @Pawpsicle
1 Point: @HollyMD
1 Point: @iona
1 Point: @beesly
1 Point: @mdb78
1 Point: @Kristina685
1 Point: @smitch425

Last edited:
Storybook Circus, in the Calliope Tent - where Jack/Sally met last year.

My friend told me they would be in Fantasyland near their ride. They changed them? Dang it. We have a FP+ at 4:30. I was happy how quick I could leave the ride and line up for them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter