Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late posting here, but just bought tix to the 12/4 MVMCP (after I swore I'd never do this again...oh, well, the guys I'm showing around will appreciate it). Will be sporting LGMH somewhere...just don't know where yet!

Just got new info that the new show for the lights on the Castle starts today at 5:45pm. There going to do it everyday, the show goes that the gang comes out and seeing that the castle doesn't have christmas decor call on the fairy godmother and ciderella herself and then the 200,000 lights come on. I thought they would do this later for the MVMCP. I got all this info from allearsnet.com and also from the local news here in Orlando. Just wanted to let you guys know for anybody goind to the party to get there earlier to watch this. I'm not sure if they are going to turn the lights off and do the sw=how again. This doesn't seem very likely, i believe they'll do it and leave them on for the rest of the night.

I'll be at my first ever MVMCP on 12/13 and am also going to the one on 12/14. I think my Dad may be joining me on the first night, but I'll be solo on the 14th.

Here's the video of the little castle lighting show and then lighting of the Castle itself:

Castle Lighting
From this website: www.attractionsmagazine.com

It is done nightly at 5:45p so it sounds like by the time the party starts, the castle will be lit. If you want to see the lighting show, you'll have to arrive for the party by 5:30p - 5:40p to see the show and lighting.

Will someone be able ot post a pic of the MVMCP map online or on these forums? My DW and I are attending our first MVMCP on 12/11 and can use all the insight we can get. ;)

Will someone be able ot post a pic of the MVMCP map online or on these forums? My DW and I are attending our first MVMCP on 12/11 and can use all the insight we can get. ;)

I've read that you can ask at guest services for a copy in advance of your party, so that's what we'll be doing - we're also there on the 11th.
:santa:

Here's the video of the little castle lighting show and then lighting of the Castle itself:

Castle Lighting
From this website: www.attractionsmagazine.com

It is done nightly at 5:45p so it sounds like by the time the party starts, the castle will be lit. If you want to see the lighting show, you'll have to arrive for the party by 5:30p - 5:40p to see the show and lighting.

Isn't Ricky just the best! His videos are always amazing. His podcast is on my top 3 along with WDWToday and WDW radio show!

That means we'll be getting a GREAT character report!!!!:woohoo:
(no pressure Shubunk! :lmao: )

Oh yeah! That's one of the main things I'm looking for and now I know I'll see it before I go on the 27th!!!

So Shubunk, please note best times for these that you find - other than parade it's our main focus -we'll work the shows around it all.

Sign Snoopywoodstockus up dor 12/11. Looking forward to it.

Dis-unplugged podcast should be up by tomorrow morning and they are reviewing MVMCP and the holiday castle decorations. Can't wait.

Hi! Sign us up for November 30...this will be our second MVMCP, and my MIL's FIRST! Her first EVER trip to Disney! We're soooo excited!! :)

I saw some picture on a website of the xmas parade and it seems to be pretty much the same as we've seen in the last couple of years although the name of the parade was changed? From my understanding the only new elements are: music and a new gift float. The rest looks pretty much the same to me. It seems that we're getting the same treatment as we got with the Share a dream come true becoming the Dreams come true parade. Almost the same parade but with new music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter