Off Kilter- 11 years at EPCOT !!!

OffKilterVegan

*shop cruelty free*
July 1st, 1997 was Off Kilter's first day performing at EPCOT Center so July 1st was just their 11th anniversary as a band ! They are not only my favorite performers at EPCOT, but they're my favorite band in the whole world and I'd just like to thank them for being the most entertaining band ever and I hope they remain at EPCOT for a very, very long time. I have all their cd's and I love each one.

If you'd like to express appreciation for them here, please do. Also, how long have you been a fan ? I've been a fan for five years myself.

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY TO OFF KILTER AND THANKS FOR MANY GREAT SHOWS, GREAT SONGS, AND LOTS OF LAUGHS !!!!
:rockband:

pixiedust: party: :jumping1: party: pixiedust:

July 1st, 1997 was Off Kilter's first day performing at EPCOT Center so July 1st was just their 11th anniversary as a band ! They are not only my favorite performers at EPCOT, but they're my favorite band in the whole world and I'd just like to thank them for being the most entertaining band ever and I hope they remain at EPCOT for a very, very long time. I have all their cd's and I love each one.

If you'd like to express appreciation for them here, please do. Also, how long have you been a fan ? I've been a fan for five years myself.

HAPPY 11TH ANNIVERSARY TO OFF KILTER AND THANKS FOR MANY GREAT SHOWS, GREAT SONGS, AND LOTS OF LAUGHS !!!!
:rockband:

pixiedust: party: :jumping1: party: pixiedust:

Wow, has it really been that long??? :eek:

I first discovered them back on a visit in....maybe 98?? I thought they were cool then, but I didn't 'love' them until we moved here in 2001.

I love seeing them play and interact with the guests! Their music is lots of fun, and they're kinda cute, too. :lovestruc

DH and I always try to stop and watch them for a bit when we're in that part of EPCOT. They're great!!

Thanks, guys, for 11 years of magic!!

I love Off Kilter When I am down at WDW I try to seem them as much as possible...I have been a fan for as long as you have 5 years...They are one of my favorite musical performers at WDW tied with Elliot Dyson who last time I checked was still at POFQ...Both musicians add much enjoyment to my stays..I can't wait to see them again in September...:rockband:

I love Off Kilter too, even though I've only seen them once live... I listen to subsonicradio.com, and they had a few tracks dedicated to Off Kilter, and I thought it was great! In 2006 I saw them for the first time - we tried to go again last year, but plans fell through. :( Maybe this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter