Odd question about CHIP and DALE

There was a website I found that said that Max never had a mother. It's a mystery lady :)

Originally posted by Baloo
I remembered I had this website on Disney Character family trees!::MickeyMo According to it a character by the name of Penny"Glory Bee' is Max's Mom!! http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/mygooftree.html#I::

There's a picture of her,I'm not sure if she's a dog or a human or what!!:earseek: Maybe some sort of poodle...I dunno! LOL!

What do y'all think?

I don't know, maybe a lab, poodle and human mix?
That is one confusing GOOFY family tree!

I feel like such a goober! I have always remembered that Chip had the "chocolate chip" nose, but I have NEVER noticed their teeth! DUH! And it's so obvious, too. You learn something new every day...

Cara

I had heard the "Chip's nose looks like a chocolate chip" but I could never remember if the chocolate chip nose was supposed to be the almost-black one or the reddish brown one. Neither one really looked "chocolate chip" colored to me, so obviously I couldn't use that hint! :confused:

Then I heard the "two vowels in the name equals two teeth, one vowel in the name equals one tooth, so Da le has two teeth and Chi p has one tooth. Even I couldn't mess that one up!! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter