Odd question about CHIP and DALE

kwdietrich1

<font color=purple>It's that darn mouse!!!! I have
This may seem like a wierd question, but how do you tell them apart? We dined at the Liberty Tree Tavern last Dec, and my DH and I couldn't tell them apart!

On another note, relating to another thread, if Goofy has a son, (Max) then who is Max's mother?

My DH and I are sitting here just wondering!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Don't know if this is accurate, but someone once told my kids that Dale has the red nose.

Here's how we remember them. Keep them in alphabetical order, Chip and Dale and then remember to count... 1 tooth then 2 teeth. Chip has 1 tooth, Dale has 2 teeth.

Yep, it's a nose thing! One has a black nose and one has a brown. I went round and round with them once during a character meal about this!! I "think" it's Chip with the black nose, and Dale with the brown but.....it could be the other way around!

;)

Christine

I remember something from our chef mickey breakfast about their teeth too... I thought one had teeth together and one had them split apart??:confused:

Thanks for the replies! Does anybody have any pictures, so I can study up?

Chips nose is small and black like a chocolate "chip."

Dales nose is red and much larger than Chips :)

Dales teeth are split. He looks a little wacky too, but dale just looks cute.

Here is a link to the first pic I found of them on google:

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/photocgcd.html

Chip:

chip.jpg

Dale:

dale.jpg

-DH

I've always remembered it as Dale has the reD nose. Just keep the D's together.

I feel like such a goober now, though because I never even noticed the teeth!

I use to always get confused until I heard the Chip has a black nose that looks like a chocolate chip thing too!
rodent.gif
mbear.gif

You guys are great! Thanks for all the tips and pics! The nose thing is a great way to remember!

Spoon2003: Thanks, that clears it up! I thought it was kinda strange that Goofy had a son. Now, not to be a pain, but who is Goofy's sister or brother?? LOL! (otherwise, he wouldn't have a nephew! LOL)

Max is Goofy's son,my son Erich has watched the Goofy Movie a zillion times over the years! :rolleyes: but heaven only knows who his Mother is!!!:D There has never been an explanation on who she is...come to think of it has anyone ever seen Donald's sister...Mom to Huey,Duey and Louie?!?! :p

Yeah, I thought Max was Goofy's son too. Isn't there a 'mom' on Goof Troop? We watch quite a bit of ToonDisney so I'll look tomorrow but I thought there was a mom in the show....

Max is Goofy's son. The mother is on the old cartoons. The kid is called Junior but looks a little like the Goof Troop/Goofy Movie Max, etc. But he is a human not a dog and so is Goofy's wife.

Chip and Dale - It's the chocolate chip nose.

Huey, Dewie and Louis - their mother is Donald's sister. I think her name is Dumbella Duck. She is in the old comic books.

To hear more stuff like this, go see Andymation at The Studios. He's really cool. It's really interactive and you might get a cool balloon.

By the way - this is Zak not Zak's mom.

CM told me that "D"ale has the gap between his teeth and looks "D"umb although she added she would never let him hear her say that!

HOLD ON!!! Are you saying goofy's wife or SO is a human???

That gives a whole new meaning to doggie style!!!! No I didn't just say that!:crazy:

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
HOLD ON!!! Are you saying goofy's wife or SO is a human???

That gives a whole new meaning to doggie style!!!! No I didn't just say that!:crazy:

:teeth: LOL!!

Boy, I really need to brush up on my Disney cartoon characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter