October Scrapbooking Challenge!!!

WOW! Way to go Cindy!!! What a super duper accomplishment! :cool1:

Great job Cindy!

I have updated to here! And finally got on the board with 18! Now I need to go make some kits for this Friday's crop!

Keep cropping ladies!

Judith, THANK YOU! I got your package in the mail yesterday! :banana:

Scraphappy92, you are quite welcome!! You might be sending Cindy a package next month - she is on a BIG roll!!

I am happy to be done with those books. That is the first time I duplicated (actually did 3 so is it triplicated...lol) a book. I think that is why I could do so much, I would do my album then remake the pages two more times. Worked out good. Plus I have to say that power layout really helped me a ton.

Now if I could figure out how to power clean my house....oh good heavens it is a disaster....lol! But I have a crop to prepare for on friday...whats a girl to do... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cindy

I finished my showers book!! I'm up to 35 total, I did 21 since I last posted!

I have to do my dad's 70th bday album so I'm in! However i just read WDWaurora and i don't think i can top that but if i get motivated....who knows! i have to do our autograph book for our Dec trip and I have to finish our 2003 Disney book befor Dec as well. :cheer2:

Oh wow I just read goofymompop. wow way to go! can't top that but it will fun to try!!!!

JulianneCP said:
I have to do my dad's 70th bday album so I'm in! However i just read WDWaurora and i don't think i can top that but if i get motivated....who knows! i have to do our autograph book for our Dec trip and I have to finish our 2003 Disney book befor Dec as well. :cheer2:

Oh wow I just read goofymompop. wow way to go! can't top that but it will fun to try!!!!
hehe Yeah, I'm doing a mini-book, plus my big albums, so I got motivated this weekend. It's easier when they're all on the same subject. I'm not figuring anybody will catch up with goofymompop this month! She did AWESOME at her crop earlier this month-if only we could all be that organized!!

I managed to get some more done this weekend. I think I am up to 11 pages now, but I will update later. I have 7 more pages to go from our WDW 2005 trip so that is my goal this week. I have 6 pages with me today as I am subbing and teaching Spanish. No hablo espanol. The kids will be working quietly so I figure I can do crowd control and scrap at the same time.

I completed two more yesterday for a grand total this month so far of 10. whoopie.
I've got two more almost done. Certainly not a winning total for the month, but at least it is progress!................P

Finished 4 more pages this weekend. Moving out of Bermuda now and heading to Key West Pictures...or maybe Mexico....or Puerto Rico....no.....I think I'll do Hawaii! Lots of good stuff for HI pictures!! :sunny:

Karen

I'm getting a late start, but it's for a good reason. . .we just got back from WDW!!! It was wonderful, and as usual, I have TONS of new pictures to scrap. Football season finishes this month, so I think I might have time to get at least a few pages done. :wizard:

So I am going nowhere fast -
I have been spending every spare minute online stressing over and trying to decide a layout for the new kitchen!

I did one page Tuedays night! On a roll now!

I will try and get 5 done before Halloween. I am in the middle of making my scraproom and every thing is a mess right now...LOL

and I am off to a crop tonight. Although I really need to get busy on my ABC swap stuff so I may just do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter