• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 30, 2011 Wonder - A Haunting on the High Seas

Todd is busy today tying strings with little name tags onto our FE trinkets so you will know who they are from.

Ok - I have to get up to 10 posts to do a PM - so, we finished making our FE yesterday and it looks good. Its blue with gold trim. We were going for the nautical look.

I just put the finishing touches on our FE. I made it out of pajama pants & a reusable grocery bag. I can't wait for ya'll to see it! Vince doesn't seem to appreciate it enough imo.. ;)

Todd and I are working on our costumes now - we are doing a "Haunted Formal Wear" concept.

Can't wait to see it. Have you every cruised with Erik & Jason (tig82174). They are so clever, they make their own vests and bow ties, from Disney themed material, very nice.

Val

I just put the finishing touches on our FE. I made it out of pajama pants & a reusable grocery bag. I can't wait for ya'll to see it! Vince doesn't seem to appreciate it enough imo.. ;)

Sounds ---- original. I am sure it is great Did you see the posting on the forum this morning? Someone posted a picture of the FE they made out of a paper bag and duct tape. Looked pretty good.

We are dying of the heat, second day with the temps in the 80s. It is 72 on our deck where we are sitting with a glass of vino. Just got back from the Haight, everyone was complaining about the heat, we are such wussies here in SF. Val

We are leaving for the airport in about 6 hours and I cannot sleep!!! So excited that our DL and DCL vacation is finally here!!!!!
:banana: :banana:

I think my pirate outfit is better.
I am being Cruella
[I have been Cruella for years in real life..
you should have seen that litter of Dalmatians I was chasing around with a broom while pregnant years ago....
[pregnant women and puppies peeing all over the place are not a good mix]
...I even have a full length faux dalmation coat...:lmao:
but, it weighs 10 tons and is not practical to bring.
So..I shall tell you the story of my hunt for a cruella outfit....
I searched online....
one looked good..
but, as time is short..
I went out to stores today to find it.
I did...
it was made like garbage for 60 bucks..
the wig looked like...a matted stuffed animal.so...I decided to pull it together myself..
bought a better quality wig...
the black dress...[although I probably have a closet full of snookie black dresses]..
and the rest of the junk...
searched and found the Chandelle boa...
but...where...
could i get a dalmation purse?:confused3
guess what I found in my closet...
next to the green fur shoes?:banana::laughing::laughing:
although..it may set off the metal detectors in the airport.:scared1:
You are hilarious!! The world needs more people like you!!:lmao:

Five more days to go!!! Can't wait but I'm still not finished with packing! :scared1:

At least you started...
Here is my progress so far....
a list..
suitcase...
and...I tried on dresses...
as I grew out of most of em..:confused3
I think I will bring..the stretchy ones.;)
edit:
as for this comment....
You are hilarious!! The world needs more people like you!!
my kids will wholeheartedly disagree....
[as they hide their eyes in embarrassment.]

Question...
Is our FE group meeting before 11/5? I tried reading the threads but didn't see anything else about meeting up prior to the mixology gathering. I know I owe someone money for t-shirts. =)

Thanks, Stacey

Question...
Is our FE group meeting before 11/5? I tried reading the threads but didn't see anything else about meeting up prior to the mixology gathering. I know I owe someone money for t-shirts. =)

Thanks, Stacey

Stephanie (aka Stephielela) is organizing the Meet & Greet, I believe she was trying to get DCL to assign a spot on our embarkment day, prior to the lifeboat drill. The would make it about 3:00. I think she said she was looking to have it in either Promenade Lounge or Studio Sea.

Ladies are invited to a Champagne Girls in my cabin, on Monday, at 1:00. Bring your boa, tiara and bubbly of your choice. Right now, I am in 6154 but we may be upgrading. If we do, will let you know at the M & G and on the white board someone is putting up on their door. (did we decide who was going to do that?)

Question...

Thanks, Stacey

The Meet and Greet has been made official!!

I just heard back about it this morning!!

It will be on the 30th, in Studio Sea, from 3-3:45 pm, right before the drill!

I think someone has already volunteered to do the white board, but I will be happy do be the backup contact!!

The Meet and Greet has been made official!!

I just heard back about it this morning!!

It will be on the 30th, in Studio Sea, from 3-3:45 pm, right before the drill!

I will be passing out t-shirts at the meet & greet, please bring cash if you have not already paid for them :thumbsup2

Also Brett will have sheets for the college football pool, $5 to participate :) Winning pot will be delivered to the winner on the last night of the cruise!

..... IS IT SUNDAY YET?!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter