• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 30, 2011 Wonder - A Haunting on the High Seas

I :love: you! No serivously you are are my favourite! I always wanted one of those. :rolleyes1

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
LOL!!!!!!
Well,if I cannot find furry pink mules in my closet[you never know with me]..
I KNOW..I have...not one..but 2 pair of...
pale green rabbit fur leather mules.:lmao:
why..you ask?
does she have 2 of those?
well,
I loved em...
and when I love something....
I buy...backups.:rolleyes1...
ps..I KNOW mt son is going to read this...
and..shake his head.lol...
now to go and see what I can find in my tiara collection...
hundreds of vintage bridal veils..
but..a tiara?
might have to splurge for one at WDW.
ps....Tink ...ol buddy....
if you REALLY have always wanted one....
AFTER...the champagne thing....
it will be available......lol

Only 1 day plus 2 1/2 hours left of this shift before DH and I leave for DL for the first week of our VACATION!!!!

So SO SO jealous! I have 6 days left (in a row) of work, then 2 days off before we leave!!! Will you have access to DIS to check on any changes made, like room #'s or mixology times, or where the meet and greet will be? If not PM me your cell # or something (or email if you will have email access) and I will text you all important info if you want... I know I will be on this thread on Saturday night at least... just to check in.

STILL NEED LAST NAMES PLEASEHere is a list of us who confirmed participation in the private mixology session. I am waiting to hear back from DCL regarding time and location of the event. In the past, they have needed full name and cabin number in order to issue the tickets and charge the $20 to the room.

Please confirm your cabin number and name of participants. DCL will need your last names, as they reflect on their reservation. You can send me the info by PM if you prefer. I will not post this information but only send it over to DCL.

ValBob89 - 6154
4 confirmed - Valerie, Bob, Kathy & Miles info received

stefaniecadel - 7514 info received
2 confirmed - Stefanie & Vince

TinkLoverSam - 6587
2 confirmed - Samantha & Wes info received

Dzfitch - 6085
2 confirmed - Molly & Brett info received

debranator - 7625 & 6078 info received
3 confirmed - Debbie, Jonathan, Samantha

So Cal Crew 7536 info received
2 confirmed - Cathy & Robert

stephielela - 2133
1 confirmed - Stephanie info received

Cindymikejauregui - 8572 info received
2 confirmed - Mike & Cindy

girl_barrie - 7628 info received
2 confirmed - Barrie & Jack

Jeffrey orl fla - 7123 info received
2 Confirmed - Jeffrey & Todd

Cruisemaniac2011 - 2019 info received
1 confirmed - Tina

Myhrt2themouse - 7014 info received
confirmed - Joshua & Stacy

Mickeymaniac04 - 6137 and 6141 STILL NEED LAST NAMES AND ROOM ASSIGNMENT
4 - Rene, Dave, Michelle and Ellouise

So SO SO jealous! I have 6 days left (in a row) of work, then 2 days off before we leave!!! Will you have access to DIS to check on any changes made, like room #'s or mixology times, or where the meet and greet will be? If not PM me your cell # or something (or email if you will have email access) and I will text you all important info if you want... I know I will be on this thread on Saturday night at least... just to check in.

I will have Internet access so I'll be able to check in and see any changes before the cruise.

Lol!
thanks for reminding me to pack it...
I can just envision...
forgetting to pack it...
and running all over Ca.....pink boa hunting.:lmao:
I WAS going to get double duty out of my EXPENSIVE..lol.... pirate outfit...
but, my kids were all getting different outfits..
and I did not want to be left out...

Lots of boa's at Michaels

Alma at DCL has confirmed our mixology session is scheduled for Saturday, November 5, at 3:00 in the Cadillac Lounge.

Now I need to hear from two more groups that indicated they wanted to attend and secure their last names.

Val

Alma at DCL has confirmed our mixology session is scheduled for Saturday, November 5, at 3:00 in the Cadillac Lounge.

Now I need to hear from two more groups that indicated they wanted to attend and secure their last names.

Val

Perfect I have nothing else booked that day! :banana:

Ok, now I'm dying to see your halloween outfit!:rotfl:

I think my pirate outfit is better.
I am being Cruella
[I have been Cruella for years in real life..
you should have seen that litter of Dalmatians I was chasing around with a broom while pregnant years ago....
[pregnant women and puppies peeing all over the place are not a good mix]
...I even have a full length faux dalmation coat...:lmao:
but, it weighs 10 tons and is not practical to bring.
So..I shall tell you the story of my hunt for a cruella outfit....
I searched online....
one looked good..
but, as time is short..
I went out to stores today to find it.
I did...
it was made like garbage for 60 bucks..
the wig looked like...a matted stuffed animal.so...I decided to pull it together myself..
bought a better quality wig...
the black dress...[although I probably have a closet full of snookie black dresses]..
and the rest of the junk...
searched and found the Chandelle boa...
but...where...
could i get a dalmation purse?:confused3
guess what I found in my closet...
next to the green fur shoes?:banana::laughing::laughing:
although..it may set off the metal detectors in the airport.:scared1:

Val

Cant't wait! Something fun to round out the end of the week! Thanks for all the time you took to put this together :) :worship:

Hello fellow cruisers... I am so excited...one week away. FE gifts done, started to pack, yippeeeee!!! Thank you Val for the mixology update, can't wait. Has there been a meet and greet date and time set up?:yay:

Thank you, Stacey

Yeah..you want your boa.:joker:
Is anyone allergic to the feathers or dye they used to make feather boas? Believe me even with only 10 of us the feathers will be everywhere. I went back to the Cadillac Lounge, where I hosted a Champagne Girls on the Panama Canal cruise to tip the servers and the place looked like there had been a pink pillow fight in there. Those poor people were trying to vacuum up the feathers, not very successfully. They could have used it for a great vacuum cleaner commercial. Guess I'll have to REALLY tip my room host well, but it will be worth it.

Hello fellow cruisers... I am so excited...one week away. FE gifts done, started to pack, yippeeeee!!! Thank you Val for the mixology update, can't wait. Has there been a meet and greet date and time set up?:yay:

Thank you, Stacey

Yes - Finally heard from them. It will be Saturday, the 5th, at 3:00 - 4:00, in the Cadillace Lounge.

Tomorrow I have to send her your room numbers and full names so they can issue the tickets and charge your accounts the $20 per person charge. I still haven't heard back from Mickeymaniac04. I'll just send what info I have, including a copy of their message stating they wanted to be included. I hope they accept it. Thanks Jeffrey and Todd for responding.

Ok - I have to get up to 10 posts to do a PM - so, we finished making our FE yesterday and it looks good. Its blue with gold trim. We were going for the nautical look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter