***October 2012 Thread*** MNSSHP + Food & Wine - Does It Get Any Better?

Oh I'm just so excited!!!! A few more days to go!!! We are arriving 10/19! See you all there!!

How cool....so are we. We are a late arrival to MCO - 9:45PM

Checked in online earlier tonight, we are all set.

Packaged all our travel documents, tickets, conformations, etc...Mentally packing bags...can't wait.

Not to alarm anyone but it looks like a tropical storm is forming off the east coast of FL. I don't want a rainy vacation!!! :(

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow! So excited!!! We will be departing for WDW!!! :) It will be a long 12 hours of traveling though!!! :(

honeylove said:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow! So excited!!! We will be departing for WDW!!! :) It will be a long 12 hours of traveling though!!! :(

I love tomorrow too! We only have a short plane ride though! Good luck and safe travels!

I'll be there for my Disneymoon from October 21-November 2. MNSSHP on the 31st. I'll be dressed as Vanellope Von Schweetz! Hope to see some of you around!

Our flight to MCO leaves in about 12 1/2 hours!!! What all have I forgotten to do? Did I pack everything? How am I going to sleep? Aaaahhhh.:hyper: Yaaaaaay!

The car comes in two hours! The flight leaves in five hours! Mickey's Not So Scary in twelve! Ahhhhhhhh yaaaaaay! See you there!!

I'm envious of everyone who's leaving now! :) Have safe and fun trips! Tell us all about it when you return. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter