Oct 16 Magic

Finally, someone else is going one Oct. 16th. I was wondering if myself, DH, DD, DS and friend were going to be the only ones on this cruise. This will be our 1st Disney Cruise and can't wait. :wave:

:hyper: We will be celebrating my DD 16th birthday.

How old are you kids?

Donna

Me, my husband, and my daughter are going on the 10/16 Magic Cruise. We just received a packet in the mail yesterday with the shore excursion booklet, a gift booklet giving you the option of ordering gifts while on the cruise ( birthday, anniversary, etc.) and a little reminder letter indicating our final payment is due on 8/17. Can't believe it will be here in just 2 months. Daughter will celebrate her 9th birthday while on the ship.

Have a Disney Day!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter