Obesity at WDW

We just use plain aloe that you get at the drug store for chafing. It's pure and won't clog pores for people with sensitive skin.

I recommend really comfortable sandals and a game plan.

Do all of the rides you want without having to go from one area to the next. Stay in one area for about 2-3 hours and then move on. This will allow you to see as much as you want w/o walking all over.

Stay and watch the parade, to give yourself time to rest and rejuvenate.

Pirates of the Carribean - the entrance turnstyle seems to be smaller than others. Don't know :confused3 it's like that but it is!

Thunder Mountain is a great ride, but some find it small for two- see if you can go by yourself.

Space Mountain - Lots of walking and waiting. To enter and exit, you go below floor level and the leg room is tight.

Buzz Lightyear - great ride for all.

Test Track - pull the seat belt as far out as you can to buckle in.

Everything else is okay, I think! :goodvibes

I guess you have to avoid those pastry shops of Disney or else you may find yourself having a hypertension and you don't want that to happen. And also bring your medicines with you for emergency ;) . Other than that, I wish you have a Great Time in Disney :earsgirl: :cheer2:

LisaS said:
Angel16, I've never seen the Bodyglide roll-on or powder. The stuff I bought comes in a gray plastic container that looks like a solid stick deodorant, just like the picture on their web site: http://www.bodyglide.com. Blistershield comes in a roll-on and a powder, so I was wondering if that is what you got?
The BlisterShield web site is: http://www.2toms.com/products.html.

:blush: LisaS , Thank you for catching my error. It is BlisterShield and they have the roll-on, and a powder for feet. It is Fantastic! We will always have it in our home and on trips. Thanks again LisaS :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter