• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Now where!!

smjj

Been there done that going back now as DVC member
OK, we had our big family vacation at OKW in a grand villa for the the 10 of us over Thanksgiving. Christmas is over and we are now planning our next trip for just the two of us. One resort we have not stayed at is Vero Beach. We are thinking end of August to mid September. Been looking online at the resort but thought I would put this post here as I have learned from my many years on DIS this is the best place to get a real feel for the place. Any ideas about the type of accommodations, location and time from those who have been there would be greatly appreciated.....smjj

OK, we had our big family vacation at OKW in a grand villa for the the 10 of us over Thanksgiving. Christmas is over and we are now planning our next trip for just the two of us. One resort we have not stayed at is Vero Beach. We are thinking end of August to mid September. Been looking online at the resort but thought I would put this post here as I have learned from my many years on DIS this is the best place to get a real feel for the place. Any ideas about the type of accommodations, location and time from those who have been there would be greatly appreciated.....smjj

Prime hurricane season.

Prime hurricane season.

Yeah, I was wondering about that. We are so early in this process, we can move the dates. We just wanted to wait until most schools were back in session so we might be able to avoid the larger crowds. We were also looking in late Oct. to mid Nov...smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter