Now Ended~~ THURS. 7-27 ~ 3 Hrs Only: $25 for $20 at Sunshine Rewards!!!

Well, if you think about it, you really only have to plan to be at a computer a max. of 7 times on Thursday.

If the offer is up for 3 hours, and she said it won't be "in the middle of the night", then most likely it'll be between say 7 am and 10 pm /Central time. (Sunshinegirl gives her location as Indiana)

That would mean a total of about 15 hours possible when you'd need to check.

So make a plan to "check in" with your account and view the redemption page SEVEN TIMES tomorrow ~ about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours ~ and you 'should' be able to catch that golden 3-hr redemption window!

Just check the SR Redemption page no less than at each of these times:

1) 7:00 am Central
2) 9:45 am Central
3) 12:30 pm Central
4) 3:15 pm Central
5) 6:00 pm Central
6) 8:45 pm Central
7) 11:30 pm Central

or for Eastern Time:​

1) 8:00 am Eastern
2) 10:45 am Eastern
3) 1:30 pm Eastern
4) 4:15 pm Eastern
5) 7:00 pm Eastern
6) 9:45 pm Eastern
7) 12:30 am Eastern

That way, if the special offer's not 'on' when you first check at 7 am, and then it does go 'on' at 7:01 when you're not looking, you'd still catch it at 9:45am (plenty of time before it would expire at 10:01 am). And so on throughout the day...

That's what I plan on doing!!! :cheer2:

~ALSO:
Of course......If you can, check this board or the DIS rewards board. All your DIS friends are keeping watch for that time and will POST IT, to tip you off as to when the time comes!!

You have me totally cracking up!!! Who would have thought that my silly little website would have people this excited? :sunny: :sunny:

You have to be careful of us Disney nuts. Doesn't take too much to send us over the edge. :lmao:

Trixiezzz said:
Well, if you think about it, you really only have to plan to be at a computer a max. of 7 times on Thursday.

If the offer is up for 3 hours, and she said it won't be "in the middle of the night", then most likely it'll be between say 7 am and 10 pm /Central time. (Sunshinegirl gives her location as Indiana)

That would mean a total of about 15 hours possible when you'd need to check.

So make a plan to "check in" with your account and view the redemption page SEVEN TIMES tomorrow ~ about every 2 to 2 1/2 hours ~ and you 'should' be able to catch that golden 3-hr redemption window!

Just check the SR Redemption page no less than at each of these times:

1) 7:00 am Central
2) 9:45 am Central
3) 12:30 pm Central
4) 3:15 pm Central
5) 6:00 pm Central
6) 8:45 pm Central
7) 11:30 pm Central

or for Eastern Time:​

1) 8:00 am Eastern
2) 10:45 am Eastern
3) 1:30 pm Eastern
4) 4:15 pm Eastern
5) 7:00 pm Eastern
6) 9:45 pm Eastern
7) 12:30 am Eastern

That way, if the special offer's not 'on' when you first check at 7 am, and then it does go 'on' at 7:01 when you're not looking, you'd still catch it at 9:45am (plenty of time before it would expire at 10:01 am). And so on throughout the day...

That's what I plan on doing!!! :cheer2:

~ALSO:
Of course......If you can, check this board or the DIS rewards board. All your DIS friends are keeping watch for that time and will POST IT, to tip you off as to when the time comes!!

Wow - way to go Trixie! Your awesome! :cheer2:

sunshinegirl said:
You have me totally cracking up!!! Who would have thought that my silly little website would have people this excited? :sunny: :sunny:

Were disney crazed dis'ers :rotfl2: I haven't had this much in a while!

I am on the watch too. Please if anyone sees it I work in a legal office and sometimes can't always check. Please pm me as I have my email up all the time.

Kim

Since this will be the second time Tricia has been able to offer this special bonus to us crazy Disneyaholics, maybe it will be something we will be able to get every once in a while. So those of you that might miss this one, keep your fingers crossed that we will see another! Good luck everyone! I finally have enough to get the bonus.....now I just hope I catch the 3 hour window!

Hi Everyone,

The $25 gift card for $20 has been posted....just cashed in for mine!! :banana:

Bummer that I don't have enough to get the Disney $25 for $20 (I'm at 19.56) :sad2: but hey I figured that I'd let everyone else know. Go to SR and cash out! :cheer2:
Janet

Wow 3 of us posted at the same time..1:22pm! That's too funny! :rotfl2:

I just made a bad bad boo-boo...tell me how to fix it.

I cashed in, then called my mother to let her know the link is active. She couldn't get to her computer so she gave me her info, and I cashed her account out from my computer. Didn't realize this was against policy until she called back to say "oh crap, you haven't done it yet have you?" And then told me about the IP address policy.

What do I do?? Am I completely screwed??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter