November Visit

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting Orlando November 6 - 13. How bad do you think the crowds will be during this week? Veteran's Day will be Thursday the 11th. Thanks in advance for the information.

I was there that week last year, and the crowds weren't too bad. Some days were a little crowded, but we never had to wait more than 20 minutes for any of the rides. Hope this helps:D

:genie: :genie:

We went that week in 2000 it was fine. The weather was great shorts some days sweats at night. Not too crouded - average wait for the big rides was not more than 15-20 min. Our only problem was that we were there during the election and thats all we heard about on the news. Every time we looked there was a new count. But at least I can say we were in the middle of it all.

If I was not back in school working on my MBA we would go that time of the year - I love to travel in the fall. As it is not we are off to the world in May - Hope it wont be too hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter